Page 142 of 264 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

I've been watching some clips of this hearing, because no way in hell can I sit through hours of this stupid shit, how do Democrats think they "won" this exactly? As far as I can tell the witnesses today admitted they have no first hand knowledge of anything, at best they have second hand, third hand, and even fourth hand knowledge of certain things. One Democrat in the House even tried to defend this shit by saying that sometimes hearsay evidence is more important than direct evidence. Is this the marching orders Democrats are going with now? Hearsay evidence is better than direct knowledge of what happened? At one point both witnesses were asked what crime exactly they think Trump committed and neither could provide an answer. The one dude even admitted that it's routine for presidents to get the heads of other countries to agree to tackle corruption in their country before they receive aid.

It's okay to admit this is a shit show and that you were duped yet again into believing they finally "got" Trump. No need to sell your soul to the lowest bidder.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-14-2019 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I've been watching some clips of this hearing, because no way in hell can I sit through hours of this stupid shit, how do Democrats think they "won" this exactly? As far as I can tell the witnesses today admitted they have no first hand knowledge of anything, at best they have second hand, third hand, and even fourth hand knowledge of certain things. One Democrat in the House even tried to defend this shit by saying that sometimes hearsay evidence is more important than direct evidence. Is this the marching orders Democrats are going with now? Hearsay evidence is better than direct knowledge of what happened? At one point both witnesses were asked what crime exactly they think Trump committed and neither could provide an answer. The one dude even admitted that it's routine for presidents to get the heads of other countries to agree to tackle corruption in their country before they receive aid.

It's okay to admit this is a shit show and that you were duped yet again into believing they finally "got" Trump. No need to sell your soul to the lowest bidder.
    Let's not forget this laughable part of Ambassador fuck face's testimony, in which he agrees that Jim Jordan's description of the events is accurate:

Hearsay is more important than direct evidence! Especially when it's just a game of telephone!

It's the Kavanaugh "Hearing" and the Muller Report combined into one literal shit show.

If I didn't disagree with just about everything the New Democrat Party stood for.. I'd sorta feel bad for them at this point. Clearly 2016 was very traumatic for most of them. And while it's never appropriate to laugh at mental illness, they make it extremely difficult not to.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

They've moved to 2020 election interference, after 3 years of 2016 election interference. It's a broken record.

You could fill a house with everything they've accused Trump of that has fallen flat on its face. I can't wait til they start charging people from the Durham investigation. Fuck, I'd love to see Schitt get investigated - there should be a law for lying on the floor of the congress, repeatedly.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

5. Default

I watched it all. They didn't "not come up with a crime", they refused to answer one way or the other. They did it multiple times, continually reminding both sides they were there to share their knowledge of things that happened, not to make judgements on the guilt or non-guilt of the president.

They both agreed it wasn't proper that Trump held up the aid but refused to say if it was impeachable or not. They also both made it very clear, multiple times, that there was a difference between Biden doing it to forward an actual foreign policy and Trump doing it to benefit his re-election campaign.

I do agree that we need to hear from people with direct knowledge of what happened. IF the White House would just "allow" them to respond to a legally issued subpoena or the DoJ would release the documents that have been requested by Congress, we would hear from them.

Everyone should watch the first day. It really paints the big picture.

Sadly, innocent Ukrainians are caught up in this president's politics. Remember, and if you watch the hearing you'll be informed, that Russia broke all kinds of treaties and agreements by invading Ukraine and annexing Crimea back in 2014., Russia and Ukraine are still fighting over this. America is, or was, a huge supporter of a democratic Ukraine against Russian influence. America's aid is a huge help in their fight against Russia. Our current president withheld that important aid that the Ukrainians need to fight off an illegal act by Russia in an effort to attack the children of a political rival.

This president has no concern for Ukraine, no concern for America, and no concern for anything other than himself.

Watch the hearings. The witnesses so far are convincing with their genuine testimony. The republicans not only literally look like crooked villains, they are acting like children throwing tantrums because mommy wouldn't let them have a piece of candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Career diplomat and Trump appointed Deputy Assistant Secretary George Kent testified today that according to his first hand involvement, there is no factual basis for allegations that then Vice President Biden interfered in Ukraine's investigation and that Biden was acting in accordance with the official policy of the United States.

Though you poor misguided Trumpers will probably say he's a partisan and isn't qualified to offer evidence. Hopefully one day you'll wake up to the stench of your own bullshit.
    Your slow realization that impeachment is going nowhere is great. The buildup will just make the inevitable meltdown that much better.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by gemstonefella View Post
    After a brownie episode a couple years ago, I only go with the pre-made. 10 or 20 milligram. There's a pretty kickass root beer that I like to drink. It comes with a shot glass so you can measure. I usually have some Zoot drops with me also....two drops and a good night is had by all.

Dabs are insane. Crazy how strong the shit has gotten over the years. It's too much most of the time. A pre-rolled 1 gram joint lasts me 2 weeks if I decide to smoke.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

Fuck that, I think I'd rather try the Paqui Reaper challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Your slow realization that impeachment is going nowhere is great. The buildup will just make the inevitable meltdown that much better.
    Just wait for the inevitable wall of N bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Okay but is he dead?
    Last edited by Astray; 11-14-2019 at 11:24 AM.