Page 198 of 264 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That’s not at all an apt analogy of this situation though. The analogy would be a bank manager decided to move the armored pickup time from 5PM to 4PM, which isn’t illegal and is within his duties to do as bank manager, but the police deciding this was a ruse to make it easier to rob the bank because the security guard takes his lunch at 4PM so they arrest the manager for planning to rob the bank, even though the bank wasn’t robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    This happens all the time though. If you burglarize a bank but then can’t seem to break through the 6 inch security glass, the cops don’t just go, “see, he failed, no money taken. let him go.”

Likewise, the emotional and mental state (was he thinking to really kill that man or was he just trying to scare him?) of a offender is always taken into account by a jury when reaching a verdict and especially when sentencing is handed down.
    MacGuyver how long until another new handle? Be proud of your idiocy stick with just one login. Or maybe you feel Inspired to come up with new handles all the time?
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Here’s me trying to bus tables in gif form. Maybe one day I’ll get to be a waiter if I just keep trying!
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

I suspect, that were I to be a short dick pedophile like a certain Backrash, I'd rage against the machine day and night also. Can you imagine being 50+ with his irrational views of the world? I have always been a supporter of some form of government healthcare for that very reason - the crazy need treatment, or to be locked up.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Interesting passage from the report...

As careful students of history, the Framers knew that threats to democracy can take many forms. They feared would-be monarchs, but also warned against fake populists, charismatic demagogues, and corrupt kleptocrats. In describing the kind of leader who might menace the Nation, Hamilton offered an especially striking portrait:

When a man unprincipled in private life[,] desperate in his fortune, bold in
    his temper . . . known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty
    — when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity — to
    join in the cry of danger to liberty — to take every opportunity of
    embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion — to
    flatter and fall in with all the non sense [sic] of the zealots of the day — It
    may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that
    he may ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.
    This president resembles precisely what Hamilton warned against.

6. Default

Short dick pedophile.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Full report by the Judiciary Committee on their investigation. This is some historical stuff.

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/de...INAL%20v.3.pdf

Obstruction, above all else, is totally obvious both in this investigation and Mueller's investigation. Thats a no-brainer.

Bribery because he withheld aid for a political favor.

High crimes and misdemeanors comes from his use of those bipartisan Congressionally approved funds, which are in concept approved by the people of the US, for a US ally, in order to defend the US and its citizens against the possible encroachment of an adversarial foreign government of Russia, in the solicitation of aiding in manipulating a US election. It does not get much more corrupt that that.

I'd throw treason in for our Executive asking an adversarial foreign government to investigate their own US citizens.

If left unchecked by the checks and balances of our system this president will continue this behavior at the detriment of this country and its citizens.

Crooked Trump and his merry band of swamp rats need to be thrown out so we can get back to work making America great again.
    That’s a lot of words for “I want Trump impeached for doing things Obama did as well!”

Isn't this the report that was written before the "investigation" and "fair public hearings"?

I can't wait for the IG report.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Isn't this the report that was written before the "investigation" and "fair public hearings"?

I can't wait for the IG report.
    It was written before the deadline they gave to Trump to say if he wanted to participate in this shit.

10. Default

I really hope the feds go after Schitt for surveilling citizens without a warrant.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal