Page 169 of 264 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Lieutenant General Kellogg, a 34 year combat veteran who was also on the call in question, says he didn't hear anything improper on the call and has no concerns at all.

Will Seran call him a patriot and say his service means we should take his words more seriously? Or will he be a partisan hack yet again and ignore this and continue to say Vindman is the real patriot because reasons? It's the last one isn't it, Seran?
    If Lt General Kellogg had come out and said, "The President never once mentioned Burisma, VP Pence or Hunter Biden" and other's have given mistaken testimony." this would be news. Instead you have a staff member who is loyal to the President casting an opinion on the nature of the call.

Going on to say this gal never once brought up concerns to him directly as her supervisor is also laughable. Is she required to? No. But this is a well organized attempt at misdirection. I'm not shocked you're participating in the spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Instead you have a staff member who is loyal to the President casting an opinion on the nature of the call.
    The irony is so fucking palpable at this point.

Here let me help you out here.

Instead you have a staff member (Vindman) who is so disloyal to the President casting an opinion on the nature of the call.

And how did I know you weren't going to call Kellogg a patriot and imply we should take his word more seriously because of his service? Worse you insist we should take his word LESS seriously because of his supposed loyalty to Trump.

Again just admit it. Just admit you don't care about facts at all and just want to see Trump burn, because you sure as shit don't seem to mind using someone's service as a cudgel to beat those who disagree with you over the head, but as soon as someone who has served longer comes along and takes Trump's side suddenly military service doesn't seem to matter to you one bit. Almost as if I called this right after you made your original post a few weeks ago, oh wait I did.

I very much doubt that. More like anyone who served in combat and just so happens to testify against a president you don't like you call a war hero in order to bolster said testimony and use his service as a cudgel against anyone who dared speak badly about his testimony.
    Oh my bad, you called him a war hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    But Hillary's emails! Bengazi!! Lock her up!!!

You're as partisan as they come. Haha
    I don't think he ever claimed not to be.

Do you believe you are "as pastisan as they come"?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Lieutenant General Kellogg, a 34 year combat veteran who was also on the call in question, says he didn't hear anything improper on the call and has no concerns at all.
    I enjoyed his Raisin Bran this morning.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So basically this is falling apart like the Russia hoax, Jucy Smell'e and the Kavanaugh hearings?
    This is what happens when you are so desperate to reverse an election that hurt your feelings, that you lose your ability to use common sense, logic or intelligence.

We call that Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Remember when democrats accidentally showed their cards months ago though, because they're very stupid and not smart at all?

Last edited by Methais; 11-20-2019 at 09:30 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

“Was there a ‘quid pro quo?’” Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, a close Trump ally and GOP donor, plans to say in his opening remarks Wednesday to impeachment investigators. “The answer is yes.”

Pack up your bags Trumpers, the end is nigh

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Pack up your bags Trumpers, the end is nigh
    Quoted for posterity for your future meltdown.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

U.S. diplomat Sondland says he followed president's orders on Ukraine

Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, said in prepared remarks to the investigation that Giuliani's efforts to push Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy for investigations into Trump's political rivals "were a quid pro quo for arranging a White House visit" for the Ukrainian leader.

http://news.trust.org/item/20191120133647-5xbu0