Page 141 of 264 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by gemstonefella View Post
    Aid was released only after it because inevitable the whistleblowers report was going to be released.
    And this is known because...?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And this is known because...?
    Don Lemon told me.

Quote Originally Posted by gemstonefella View Post
    Don Lemon told me.
    Honesty! We're finally making progress!

Dreaven acts surprised whenever someone reads into timelines, like saying it's awfully coincidental that aid was not released until Democrats opened an investigation. Yet has no qualms with spinning conspiracies like Jim Jordan protecting unethical doctors. What a cook.

Do you ever stop to think why Giuliani and Sondland would spend so much time back channeling to get the Ukrainian President to announce investigations to benefit Trump re-election, only to drop it? You really don't see any tie in with Trump getting caught and reported by the whistleblower?

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Dreaven acts surprised whenever someone reads into timelines, like saying it's awfully coincidental that aid was not released until Democrats opened an investigation.
    I was just wondering if someone testified about this with first hand knowledge or was this just CNN spin? Thank you for admitting it was indeed CNN spin.

Yet has no qualms with spinning conspiracies like Jim Jordan protecting unethical doctors. What a cook.
    Wait what? What conspiracy theories did I engage in in regards to Jim Jordan? Do you lie so much you can't even keep this shit straight or what?

And by the way it's spelled "kook."

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I was just wondering if someone testified about this with first hand knowledge or was this just CNN spin? Thank you for admitting it was indeed CNN spin.
    Someone at CNN must have stolen your Legos or banged your mom, because your bias against their reporting is almost on par with the President. Literally no fucks are given that you think Breitbart and Fox are the only fair news outlets, as if that weren't delusional enough. Myself and others offer informed debate as a courtesy, that you attack everyone's source is your problem.

Someone at CNN must have stolen your Legos or banged your mom, because your bias against their reporting is almost on par with the President.
    When the network literally sends a film crew to Florida to harass an old lady and accuse her of being a Russian asset because supposedly Russian trolls were on her Facebook group, literally runs segment after segment bashing children who attend a Catholic school because they wore MAGA hats, and literally employs the biggest joke of a journalist Don Lemon, then they kind of bring it upon themselves. Don't be mad at me because CNN made themselves a joke of a network in the age of Trump, blame CNN.

Literally no fucks are given that you think Breitbart and Fox are the only fair news outlets, as if that weren't delusional enough.
    Never said that, nice CNN spin though. I don't think they look for "talent" here on the PC though so you can drop the schtick.

Myself and others offer informed debate as a courtesy
    That is quite possibly the funniest thing you have ever said. This post deserves to be framed and put in the Smithsonian.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-14-2019 at 12:28 AM.

8. Default

Don Lemon is pretty sad. Not sure if he or Chris Mathews is the worst of the bunch.

9. Default

When the Wynn opened back in 05, we were checking in and I heard Chris Mathews's voice. Turned around and there he was. The longest 5 minute check-in of my life. Don't know why it grates on me so much, but it's like nails on a chalkboard. Another creeper sexual harasser.

I can't stand to listen to Chris Matthews for more than a few seconds.