Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1750 bracelet - ME 30 charges

Default 1750 bracelet - ME 30 charges

You gesture at a deathstone studded silver bracelet.
    You sense that the bracelet is a magic item that holds the spell "Fash'lo'nae's Gift" with 3 charges.

This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 25,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the studded silver bracelet.

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the bracelet. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though when its charge is depleted, it may be refilled. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the bracelet is to cast a spell or perform some magical purpose.

This is a tappable item, which casts spells from the Arcane sphere. It has 3 charges.

It is empowered and can be charged for an additional 30 charges.

The bracelet's resonance whispers to you, but the esoteric murmurs are beyond your understanding.
    You sense that the studded silver bracelet will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

MB 500k

can it actually be charged to 30 charges? you just rub it and you can cast one spell?

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    can it actually be charged to 30 charges? you just rub it and you can cast one spell?
    It’s MAGIC
    standing between the living and the dead

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post

1750 is too complicated to try and explain here. Check out the wiki page for specific info, which includes a chart by Fleurs that tells you what to expect out of 1750 for a typical capped character with maxed relevant stats and AS/MIU training. Long story short, you will TAP the item to activate 1750, then the next spell you PREP you will be able to cast somewhere between one and unlimited times within about a 10 minute period, depending on the result of your TAP.

This specific item will likely require a high level (or even capped) mage to add charges to it. Assuming you have access to one, it's a good item.

This is one of the few items where the TAP activator is actually really good. (gives effectively +30 on your roll to activate). Nice find
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Don't know jack about charging or if this helps but I casted 405 at it with a Capped rapid fire wizard ... 101 wiz 101 MJE 75 MnE 120 EMC 101 HP.

>cast my brace
    You gesture at a deathstone studded silver bracelet.
    You sense that the bracelet is a magic item that holds the spell "Fash'lo'nae's Gift" with 3 charges.
    It is a mage empowerable item.
    You determine the studded silver bracelet can hold an additional 30 charges.
    Given enough time, you feel as though you could push this item to 6 charges.
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

I guess it can hold 6 charges total before it needs to be recharged?

FYI probably end auction Saturday evening since I'll be gone Thursday night into Sat morning.

600k to zephyrii !!

700k to Red. Will end auction tonight at 11:55pm est