Thread: Trump Courts Hispanic Vote

Talking Trump Courts Hispanic Vote

Democrats may be in trouble in 2020. Trump is going after the Hispanic vote. Below is the sales pitch he delivered in New Mexico..

They didn't like him because he was too positive on Trump, can you believe it? He happens to be Hispanic. He happens to be Hispanic, but I have never quite figured it out because he looks more like a WASP than I do. I haven't figured that one out. But I will tell you what, there is nobody that loves his country more or Hispanic more than Steve Cortez. Steve. Thank you, Steve. Nobody loves the Hispanics more. Who do you like more, the country more or the Hispanics? He says, the country. I don't know, I may have to go for the Hispanics, to be honest with you. We got a lot of Hispanics. We love our Hispanics. Get out and vote.

More...
    This is not the first time Trump courted the Hispanic vote. But this time he is working harder for it.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I'm a huge loser. It's because I'm a retarded retard who can't stop doing retarded things.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible