Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Proof most of the media is in bed with Democrats

Biden's campaign sent letters to the media demanding they no longer book Giuliani as a guest:

“We are writing today with grave concern that you continue to book Rudy Giuliani on your air to spread false, debunked conspiracy theories on behalf of Donald Trump. While you often fact check his statements in real time during your discussions, that is no longer enough. By giving him your air time, you are allowing him to introduce increasingly unhinged, unfounded and desperate lies into the national conversation.

We write to demand that in service to the facts, you no longer book Rudy Giuliani, a surrogate for Donald Trump who has demonstrated that he will knowingly and willingly lie in order to advance his own narrative."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Biden's campaign sent letters to the media demanding they no longer book Giuliani as a guest:

“We are writing today with grave concern that you continue to book Rudy Giuliani on your air to spread false, debunked conspiracy theories on behalf of Donald Trump. While you often fact check his statements in real time during your discussions, that is no longer enough. By giving him your air time, you are allowing him to introduce increasingly unhinged, unfounded and desperate lies into the national conversation.

We write to demand that in service to the facts, you no longer book Rudy Giuliani, a surrogate for Donald Trump who has demonstrated that he will knowingly and willingly lie in order to advance his own narrative."
    This is the real threat. A party formally taking a position to actively silence the narrative of the other. Aren't the founding principles of democracy clearly defined to prevent this, to allow discourse amongst those who disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    This is the real threat. A party formally taking a position to actively silence the narrative of the other. Aren't the founding principles of democracy clearly defined to prevent this, to allow discourse amongst those who disagree?
    Racist.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Racist.
    I am defeated. My point is moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    I am defeated. My point is moot.
    That's the spirit. Now let's go get some tofu.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Racist.