Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof most of the media is in bed with Democrats

Let's just have a look see at some of the Daily Beasts "Reliable for news" headlines:

Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump Jr.’s Ridiculous Drool-Stained Camo Gear

Donald Trump Enters the Eccentric Dictator Phase of His Presidency

Trevor Noah Mocks Trump for Throwing a Tantrum Over How Many Twitter Followers He Has

State of the Union: Trump Plays Nice for a Night, Fools No One

Mitt Romney Is the Most Dangerous Man in Trump’s City of Lackeys

Trump Fans Are Suckers and QAnon Is Perfect for Them

So much journalisming!

Isn't the Daily Beast one of the trash sites that is going bankrupt or closing some time soon because it's cash backers got tired of throwing money down the toilet?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Isn't the Daily Beast one of the trash sites that is going bankrupt or closing some time soon because it's cash backers got tired of throwing money down the toilet?
    I think that's a different shit rag, but they are all pretty much interchangeable these days.

ThinkProgress I think is the one that went bankrupt. Wouldn't surprise me if Daily Beast is close behind though.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-14-2019 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think that's a different shit rag, but they are all pretty much interchangeable these days.

ThinkProgress I think is the one that went bankrupt. Wouldn't surprise me if Daily Beast is close behind though.
    Speaking of ThinkProgress, on that site it's also listed as "Reliable for news."

What an absolute shit website that only morons would take seriously.

Buzzfeed and VOX of all places are listed as "Most reliable for news."

Huffpost is also "Most reliable for news" and just "Skews Left." Skews left? SKEWS?!?!? The same "news" site that refused to cover Trump under the "Politics" section of their site during the 2016 campaign and instead reported on everything regarding Trump as "Comedy" or some such shit.

This is worse than Politifact reporting on "facts."
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-14-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    All I know is that it was pk's favorite place to post opinion articles from while presenting them as fact.

This is worse than Politifact reporting on "facts."
    BUT IT SAYS FACT RIGHT THERE IN THE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I thought it was bad enough when the media was referring to it as “brown face” instead of “black face”, but “darkened his face”? Really? No media bias here!

Blog Entries

I thought it was bad enough when the media was referring to it as “brown face” instead of “black face”, but “darkened his face”? Really? No media bias here!
    Brownface is different from blackface. He did 1 brownface, 2 blackface.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

My biggest problem is all these news agencies passing off opinion pieces as news articles. I don't watch the news, but I do follow it in print. The way this whistleblower story is being reported on is baffling. The only facts that are known is that a whistleblower came forward, the inspector general found it credible, and it was not turned over as required by law.

The media is not doing themselves any favors by pushing a narrative before anything is known. You can quite clearly see exactly how far and in which direction each outlet leans based on what they're reporting. The bottom line is the facts don't exist to the public at this time.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He did 1 brownface, 2 blackface.
    No, you right wing bigot, he “darkened” his face.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-20-2019 at 12:11 PM.