Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 119

Thread: Proof most of the media is in bed with Democrats

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    So that's a no, you're unable to provide me with a list of unbiased sources? Okay, well you didn't mention the anti-defamation league, so here, do some reading in the meantime: https://www.adl.org/media/12480/download
    The ADL. Good one. Might as well just quote the SPLC.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,219
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    So it was just convenient that their blackout game was scheduled against a majority black school, and that the fellow on the right took extra steps to make sure that his appearance was as offensive as possible to black students? That's a remarkably convenient defense against institutionalized racism.
    Ok Sellstuff1.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The ADL. Good one. Might as well just quote the SPLC.
    Gotcha. Okay. Can you name one website that you will accept sourced research from to allow me to expand on my point?

  4. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    Gotcha. Okay. Can you name one website that you will accept sourced research from to allow me to expand on my point?
    Not far left leaning ones like 95% of the media, ADL, SPLC, ACLU, Snopes, Politifact, shit like that. It should tell you something that they all quote one another.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Not far left leaning ones like 95% of the media, ADL, SPLC, ACLU, Snopes, Politifact, shit like that. It should tell you something that they all quote one another.
    We'll make it super simple for you. Provide the link to a website whose research you are not going to immediately discount just because of the source.

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    We'll make it super simple for you. Provide the link to a website whose research you are not going to immediately discount just because of the source.
    So the only sites you know of are far left leaning sites? No wonder you don't know the difference between a blackout game and blackface.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So the only sites you know of are far left leaning sites? No wonder you don't know the difference between a blackout game and blackface.
    Well, you've named the ADL as a left-wing source (when it is strictly pro-Israel and anti-black) when it provided sourced and footnoted research to prove the point that I made, which I thought as pretty odd. Really, I think what's going on here is that you can't actually provide a website that you won't immediately discredit, because facts stopped mattering for you a long time ago.

  8. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    What determines how racist something is? See my above post.
    Racism is pretty binary. Something either is racist or it isn't.

    Something being "more" or "less" racist is subjective and usually involves one's personal bias.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    My position is that Republicans treat blackface differently depending on the political alignment of the accused blackfacer.
    I like how you say this while we're right in the middle of democrats and the media literally treating blackface differently because of Trudeau's political alignment, to the point where some outlets won't even call it blackface.

    Same with that West Virginia governor or whoever it was from earlier this year.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-21-2019 at 09:23 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I like how you say this while we're right in the middle of democrats and the media literally treating blackface differently because of Trudeau's political alignment, to the point where some outlets won't even call it blackface.

    Same with that West Virginia governor or whoever it was from earlier this year.
    What Methais means to say is go drink from dicks more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •