Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 119

Thread: Proof most of the media is in bed with Democrats

  1. #51

    Default

    Republicans when a Republican is found blackfacing:

    "That's school spirit and tradition! Nothing to see here just more FAKE NEWS"

    Republicans when a democrat is found blackfacing:

    "WOW WHAT A RACIST"

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    Republicans when a Republican is found blackfacing:

    "That's school spirit and tradition! Nothing to see here just more FAKE NEWS"
    Gonna need a quote for this, and so help me if this is in reference to the Covington Catholic kids when they were dressed for a blackout game.

  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Gonna need a quote for this, and so help me if this is in reference to the Covington Catholic kids when they were dressed for a blackout game.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

  4. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Guess I called that one. It's sad how predictable the rabid left has become.

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triggeredstuff1 View Post
    I STILL CAN'T GET OVER TRUMP WINNING THE 2016 ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is correct.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Guess I called that one. It's sad how predictable the rabid left has become.
    No, I called you out preemptively for your hypocrisy and you delivered. It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate Trumpians.

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    No, I called you out preemptively for your hypocrisy and you delivered. It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate Trumpians.
    I just want to make sure you're going on record as being so retarded that you don't understand the difference between dressing up for a blackout game (which has absolutely nothing to do with racism or mocking another race), and dressing up as a character and applying shoe polish or dark makeup to complete the look, which has a history of being a racist thing in order to mock black people.

    This is what you are admitting to right?

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I just want to make sure you're going on record as being so retarded that you don't understand the difference between dressing up for a blackout game (which has absolutely nothing to do with racism or mocking another race), and dressing up as a character and applying shoe polish or dark makeup to complete the look, which has a history of being a racist thing in order to mock black people.

    This is what you are admitting to right?
    Republican's moral compass

    Not racist:



    Not racist:



    Racist:


  9. #59

    Default

    Yup, you don't understand the difference between a blackout game and using black makeup to dress up as a caricature of a black person.

    It's not easy to admit how retarded you are, but you're among people here who will laugh and mock you for being so open about it. So thank you.

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    No, but I do bang little boys. It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate kids with candy.
    .
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •