Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof most of the media is in bed with Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    Republicans when a Republican is found blackfacing:

"That's school spirit and tradition! Nothing to see here just more FAKE NEWS"
    Gonna need a quote for this, and so help me if this is in reference to the Covington Catholic kids when they were dressed for a blackout game.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Guess I called that one. It's sad how predictable the rabid left has become.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggeredstuff1 View Post
    I STILL CAN'T GET OVER TRUMP WINNING THE 2016 ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

No, I called you out preemptively for your hypocrisy and you delivered. It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate Trumpians.
    I just want to make sure you're going on record as being so retarded that you don't understand the difference between dressing up for a blackout game (which has absolutely nothing to do with racism or mocking another race), and dressing up as a character and applying shoe polish or dark makeup to complete the look, which has a history of being a racist thing in order to mock black people.

This is what you are admitting to right?

Yup, you don't understand the difference between a blackout game and using black makeup to dress up as a caricature of a black person.

It's not easy to admit how retarded you are, but you're among people here who will laugh and mock you for being so open about it. So thank you.

No, but I do bang little boys. It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate kids with candy.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Republican's moral compass

Not racist:

Not racist:

Racist:

Let's just play along for a minute and pretend you're not a gargantuan retard of Backlashian levels.

Ok all those people are racist SUPERNAZIS.

Now that that's settled, what do you have to say about Trudeau and his blackface?

It was a stupid thing to do, and considering the history of minstelry, racist. Probably less stupid and racist in the 80's than it was in the 2010's, though.
    Trudeau's blackface bullshit was from 2001.

One of them, yeah, but the prior events were earlier. Fair point.
    What determines how racist something is? How can the same thing be "less racist" in the 80s than in the 2010s?

Or were you just pointing out how outrage culture didn't exist back then like it does today where everyone's full of shit about how much something offends them but it's an easy tool to use to fuck someone over that they personally dislike?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-20-2019 at 04:26 PM.

It was a stupid thing to do, and considering the history of minstelry, racist. Probably less stupid and racist in the 80's than it was in the 2010's, though.
    Look at you downplaying a grown adult dressing up in black face while being a teacher and then admonishing a bunch of kids for participating in a blackout game.