Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof most of the media is in bed with Democrats

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I gave you numbers. You just don't like them and now you're being lazy.
    So you can't substantiate anything in the current decade. Gotcha.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

The first two links are from this year, you know, and the first one is from Fox itself bragging about its viewership. You're not a jerk, so stop acting like one?
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

3. Default

The first two links are from this year, you know, and the first one is from Fox itself bragging about its viewership. You're not a jerk, so stop acting like one?
    Because you are being specious with respect to viewership. Fox News is the most watched news station correct. It's Conservative, correct. It's virtually the only conservative channel out there vs. a host of other stations.

That's the only reason it's the most watched station, because there are limited options for a conservative audience, and you know it.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Because you are being specious with respect to viewership. Fox News is the most watched news station correct. It's Conservative, correct. It's virtually the only conservative channel out there vs. a host of other stations.

That's the only reason it's the most watched station, because there are limited options for a conservative audience, and you know it.
    Oh, I see where you're coming from. You want to define "mainstream" as "number of channels," even though Fox has the majority of the audience. That's a bit silly as an argument for TV influence, don't you think? A thousand people can yell and shout, but it hardly matters if everyone's listening to one other guy.

More broadly, the accusation about the "mainstream media" being against conservatives is just a broad case of conservatives playing the victim to justify their views.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

5. Default

Oh, I see where you're coming from. You want to define "mainstream" as "number of channels," even though Fox has the majority of the audience. That's a bit silly as an argument for TV influence, don't you think? A thousand people can yell and shout, but it hardly matters if everyone's listening to one other guy.

More broadly, the accusation about the "mainstream media" being against conservatives is just a broad case of conservatives playing the victim to justify their views.
    I disagree, it's not number of channels, it's viewers like you stated. But it's specious to say Fox has the majority. It's the most watched, but it isn't the majority.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

CNN is fairly moderate, I needed a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    CNN is fairly moderate, I needed a good laugh.
    CNN blackmailed a private citizen into apologizing and promising to never be "mean" again because he made a meme that Trump retweeted on Twitter.

CNN sent a news crew to Florida to literally harass an old woman for creating a pro Trump Facebook group that allegedly had "Russian trolls" as part of the group and accused her of being a Russia spy or something.

One of Don Lemons questions during the Democrat debate was "what would you say to those Trump voters who prioritize the economy over the president’s bigotry?"

But yeah, yeah yeah. CNN is totally "fairly moderate" if you're such a far left radical that you probably have pictures of Karl Marx hanging on your wall.

If you want to argue, I suggest you find your own numbers, rather than asking me to do your work for you.
    Let's just attempt to use some common sense. This is going to be an extreme stretch for you, given your "contributions" today.. but let's see how it goes.

On a scale from 1 to 10.. with 5 being completely unbiased, 10 being Far Left and 1 being Far right, give the scores of where you believe each media is:

Fox News
    NBC
    ABC
    CBS
    CNN
    MSNBC
    NY Times
    Washington Post
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 09-13-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's also hilarious that whenever the topic of the media being mostly a bunch of far left sycophants these days, a far left person will always mention "B...but Fox News!"

Yes a whole ONE example, that one example that people such as yourself have been vilifying for over a decade now for being too partisan, now that almost the entire rest of the mainstream media are clearly partisan for Democrats you now hold up Fox News and say "See, it ain't so bad."

Even Fox News pushes back against Trump and Republicans sometimes, Fox News also has several Never Trumpers and far leftists on their payrolls, unlike MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and the rest who have mostly purged all of their Republican or Pro Trump on air personalities and contributors and forced the remaining few Republicans to convert to their anti-Trump agenda.

But I know, Briarfox, critical thinking and having to use your brain for a change is sooooooo tough! Much easier to just fill in the bubble next to anyone who has a D after their name on the ballots!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-13-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I think it is mostly due to the fact that the majority of people who pursue the sort of degrees that are useful to being a journalist are generally liberal.
    That would explain opinion pieces, but not what’s currently still being referred to as “news.”
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible