Thread: Trump to Crack Down on Homeless

Thumbs up Trump to Crack Down on Homeless

It's about time the federal government expanded into the homelessness business. With Trump in charge, you know the new government facilities will be top-notch.

President Trump has ordered White House officials to conduct a sweeping crackdown on homelessness in California, citing the state’s growing crisis, according to four government officials aware of the effort.

The talks have intensified in recent weeks. Administration officials have discussed using the federal government to get homeless people off the streets of Los Angeles and other areas and into new government-backed facilities, according to two officials briefed on the planning. But it is unclear how they could accomplish this and what legal authority they would use.

More...
    Also under consideration is razing existing camps for the homeless, two officials said. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because the planning hasn’t been publicly revealed.

Other ideas include the creation of new facilities or refurbishing of existing facilities that would give the federal government a bigger role in supervising health care and housing, among other things, these people said.
    “Like many Americans, the President has taken notice of the homelessness crisis, particularly in cities and states where the liberal policies ... are combining to dramatically increase poverty and public health risks," said Judd Deere, the spokesman. “President Trump has directed his team to go further and develop a range of policy options for consideration to deal with this tragedy.”
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Shut the fuck up Fallen.

Loser.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    It's about time the federal government expanded into the homelessness business. With Trump in charge, you know the new government facilities will be top-notch.
    It's a good thing that only 1 in 8 of the homeless are women.

It's also really sad that women are having a hard go at it finding men that make a decent income. Because, not only is the pay gap a problem but also "broke men" are making it hard for women to marry.

Broke men are making it hard for women to marry.
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/08/broke...arry-10706880/
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-10-2019 at 05:05 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

I think you mean to say the beta male generation of man buns and scarves are a bunch of low income "men" no woman with self respect wants to marry?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I think you mean to say the beta male generation of man buns and scarves are a bunch of low income "men" no woman with self respect wants to marry?
    I think what I was saying is, a guy would have to be insane to enter into a marriage in today's society.

No...what I was really saying is. Regressive policies have lead to the dehumanizing of men which can be noted by 87% of the homeless on the streets being men.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Naw... I think I got it right the first time.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I think you are both right. Also, they should tax all the rich stars and tech workers in Kommiefornia more to pay for it all. After all, they should pay their fair share and it IS their shitty state's problem amirite?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I think you are both right. Also, they should tax all the rich stars and tech workers in Kommiefornia more to pay for it all. After all, they should pay their fair share and it IS their shitty state's problem amirite?
    I think states like California should enact a "same pay" act. The garbage man should make the same wage as the movie stars and athletes. Honestly, one of the three actually perform a vital service. A service that California is in dire need of.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984