Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Characters, Mid-Level+ Ranger Favored

Default Seeking Characters, Mid-Level+ Ranger Favored

Hi all,

Back to the game under somewhat better circumstances, and after having narrowly dodged a hurricane, thankfully.

I still haven't bought a character after I started looking for a new one again quite some time ago. Right now, a mid-level ranger or higher (~50-cap) would probably be my preference.

That said, I'm open to offers of any character of any class from mid-level up, excluding rogue/paladin. Race and gender don't matter, role-playing appropriate name does. Having gear is a plus. Casting a wide net other than the ranger and seeing what's out there.

PM me or Discord at Graka#1895 -- can't guarantee I'll see posted replies right away, so those are your faster selling opportunities.

Although I don't have a budget for the thousands, feel free to send your mid- to cap-level offers. Character transfers only, no takeovers.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

EDIT: Still looking as of 9/19. The character I was going to buy was sold in a mixup. Any class, levels 50-100, prefer a ranger but will consider anything. RP appropriate name. PM or Discord message for quickest reply!
    Last edited by Graka; 09-19-2019 at 05:47 PM.

pretty sure allen has a ranger and potentially another f2p one been floating around also you can buy companion reset in simu store
    standing between the living and the dead

Hi all,

Still looking, though I should mention (and will note in the OP) that I'm not looking for a rogue due to already having one.

As well, my budget is a bit broader than I thought, thanks to finally getting a refund on something I thought was never going to get refunded! So, please feel free to offer those mid- to high level characters via PM or Discord.

4. Default

I have a level 44 ranger I'd let go for $75, account take over already paid up. Would come dressed with just the basics, 4x to 5x gear. Ohh, and he is human, no society.

Skill Name | Current Current
    | Bonus Ranks
    Two Weapon Combat..................| 150 50
    Armor Use..........................| 122 31
    Combat Maneuvers...................| 160 60
    Edged Weapons......................| 192 92
    Ambush.............................| 154 54
    Physical Fitness...................| 145 45
    Dodging............................| 150 50
    Magic Item Use.....................| 10 2
    Harness Power......................| 140 40
    Spirit Mana Control................| 50 10
    Survival...........................| 140 40
    Perception.........................| 160 60
    Climbing...........................| 120 30
    Swimming...........................| 120 30
    First Aid..........................| 140 40
    Trading............................| 90 20

Spell Lists
    Minor Spiritual....................| 3

Spell Lists
    Ranger.............................| 27
    Last edited by Khorid; 09-10-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Still on the lookout for character options. Now online on Discord, too, for people wanting to talk real time about what they have.

Only character transfers, please, no takeovers. Thanks!

Still looking for a character! Back online and with a watchful eye for your offers until around 9pm EST.

Please feel free to reach out with what you have, from mid-level to cap, by PM here or Discord at Graka#1895

Thanks!

7. Default

Made an offer, can do transfer if you prefer, $55

I've got an offer via PM for a mid-level character which is likely acceptable, but still giving some time for other offers to come in! Got an interesting character you want to hand off? Maybe someone higher level who won't break the bank? Reach out to me via PM or Discord!

Last call before I go with the offer presently on the table. PM or Discord me (Graka#1895) with anything you've got from 50-cap, so long as we're not up near a thousand or something. I'll be around for another hour and a half, give or take.

Okay, looking for one more day after all, as I haven't heard from the two folks I'd been dealing with. If I do hear from them before you, they've got dibs!

Any class except rogue or paladin, level 50-100, just preferably on the more affordable side (can't give ya thousands, sorry). Role-playing appropriate name, gear to start with a plus.

Send me a PM or contact me on Discord at Graka#1895! Either way will get you a quicker answer than replying to my post. Thanks, all!