Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Just like to point out it's 4-5 individuals throwing their hate on this topic.

It'd be the same 4-5 individuals when another issue will happen.

Also, notice those 4-5 individuals NEVER try to construct on the matter, only fingers pointing, calling names, try to disrupt reputations and so on.

And some of them don't even play anymore LOL
    Starts out his paragraph pointing things out.

Accuses 4-5 for pointing things out.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Where can this list be found? I'm curious how much is meaningful dev and how much is shit like "We fixed a typo. SEE? DEV!!!!"

Um, horse hair jewelry was released in June. Maybe you should take your h8 elsewhere?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    Well, I'll tell you what. I right here and now apologize to any HoA members that were offended by anything I said.

You guys should understand full well why I have a beef with your MHO, but I don't want any of you to think it's personal. I get carried away and may say some things that were perhaps too harsh, but my intent was not simply to malign and bash your group.

I truly have good friends in your group, and just because we have very differing views on many things, does not make me hate you. I actually just wish you guys would tone down the elitism, and at least do SOME bloody RP events. If you guys did even ONE, I would probably gladly eat my words.
    I have no issues with you at all which you already know. I never have issues with anyone in general. Sure there might be some sparring on here from time to time with people. But it's always forgotten pretty quickly. Not everyone is always going to see eye to eye on things that's just the way it is.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Starts out his paragraph pointing things out.

Accuses 4-5 for pointing things out.

How can you evolve and become a better person if you are never wrong ?

How can you be a good boss / father /husband if you never admit any kind of mistake but feel the HURGE to do so against anyone and do it ad nauseam?

You're a fascinating contradiction man.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Um, horse hair jewelry was released in June. Maybe you should take your h8 elsewhere?!
    That one wouldn't count, pay event!

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    Well, I'll tell you what. I right here and now apologize to any HoA members that were offended by anything I said.

You guys should understand full well why I have a beef with your MHO, but I don't want any of you to think it's personal. I get carried away and may say some things that were perhaps too harsh, but my intent was not simply to malign and bash your group.

I truly have good friends in your group, and just because we have very differing views on many things, does not make me hate you. I actually just wish you guys would tone down the elitism, and at least do SOME bloody RP events. If you guys did even ONE, I would probably gladly eat my words.
    Who cares if people get offended. HoA should be disbanded and bans should go to those involved.

I mean, looking through the list, it probably does actually as it introduces it to the game (like Mounts) but can be sold to others players for silver or whatever. The final buyer does not necessarily need to pay Simu.

Anyway, not the Dev I meant as it's an item.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    How can you evolve and become a better person if you are never wrong ?

How can you be a good boss / father /husband if you never admit any kind of mistake but feel the HURGE to do so against anyone and do it ad nauseam?

You're a fascinating contradiction man.
    I don’t always hurge but when I do, I hurge hard. NNNNGGHHH!!

9. Default

I don’t always hurge but when I do, I hurge hard. NNNNGGHHH!!
    Heard nothing
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"