Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

Tysong is probably the only one that in my opinion has a soul in that group..but I may be wrong

Here is what I think happened. One of these morons figured out that you could enchant these metals. They then broadcasted it to their buddy network and NOBODY bothered to question or ask why.

Being such an elite squad of good upstanding members of the community with YEARS (decades) of playing this game and interacting with Simu staff, they did nothing. Instead, they saw a loophole and started enchanting for personal gain.

HoA is a corrupt org. Simu should have disbanded the MHO IMO. If anything, current leadership should step down. They proven to be incompetent.

Hahahah! You just continuously out do yourself with every post. Can we change your PC handle to fake news?

4. Default

For the record, I have a soul.

FortyBox: The voice of speculation and MORAL OUTRAGE. Keep going, buddy. You’ll blow a blood vessel.

All that happened was a few people in a big organisation found out that you could enchant coraesine. They didn’t bother to check this with anyone because the enchanting changes were unclear. Should they have? Maybe. That’s the debatable part. But no, let’s just declare: Huge crime! Should disband! People have NO soulzzz! Coraesine causes LAG!
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    FortyBox: The voice of speculation and MORAL OUTRAGE. Keep going, buddy. You’ll blow a blood vessel.

All that happened was a few people in a big organisation found out that you could enchant coraesine. They didn’t bother to check this with anyone because the enchanting changes were unclear. Should they have? Maybe. That’s the debatable part. But no, let’s just declare: Huge crime! Should disband! People have NO soulzzz! Coraesine causes LAG!
    wow more deflection from the reality, simu fucked up and you guys planned to exploit it the max.. I was all about puting the blame on them until you all started sharing.... i disliked you guys from the start but now you really have made it clear that you all are just some do what you want take what you want scum.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Here is what I think happened. One of these morons figured out that you could enchant these metals. They then broadcasted it to their buddy network and NOBODY bothered to question or ask why.
    Your deductive reasoning is staggering, sir. It’s like you read what we were saying, then just replaced our names with insults so you could make sense of the story. Impressive!

8. Default

Saying the people (a) within HotA (b) are corrupted, making HotA (b) corrupted is as stupid as saying since HotA(b) is in gemstone (c), therefore gemstone (c) is corrupted.

It's just a coincidence.

Stop seeing correlations. This 925 abuse from sOME cheating PEOPLE playing gemstone (gemstone is a cheating game LOL) is NOT an excuse to throw HotA on the public and make a public trial and say they're guilty becauce reasons.

IT's not even a debat, it's always what makes this dumb PC so dumb, cause they are dumb people (LOL again). You don't like HotA? Fine, don't correlate stuff, it makes you a conspiracy believer.

Gemstone has cheaters, HotA got cheaters. Welcome to life.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    wow more deflection from the reality, simu fucked up and you guys planned to exploit it the max.. I was all about puting the blame on them until you all started sharing.... i disliked you guys from the start but now you really have made it clear that you all are just some do what you want take what you want scum.
    I’m glad you know these enchanters’ minds better than they do! Someone needs to lay down the law here.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I think you mean, "When Dreaven was told his rampant botting and use of Rapid Fire to spell up 200 people at once were causing problems, he changed his tactics so he could continue asking people to give him money through his Patreon," don't you?

I think HoA (the ones involved in this dumb shit anyway) and Simu are both full of shit. HoA trying to be all lawyer mode, and Simu being all liar mode.

Except Nodyre or whoever got pwned for the Krodera thing. That's stupid as fuck and Coase is a giant gaping unshaven smelly cunt for that. Krodera is fucking useless.

I think Simu is also full of shit about "not everyone was warned," at least until someone who wasn't warned can verify it.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-05-2019 at 09:57 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible