Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I remember specifically I moved to the tables because of the crash.

The game crashed, I didn't really think it was the Dreavening that caused the crash and I thought it was just a coincidence, so I tried to do a Dreavening again and the game lagged so badly I thought the game was going to crash again so I exited all of my guys out right away to prevent another crash and that's when I decided I couldn't keep doing this because I was lagging the game and crashing it when there were enough people with me.

It's possible this happened shortly after the invasion killed a lot of people at the Dreavening because I do remember saying another bonus of moving to the tables is that they are sancted so I shouldn't have to worry about an invasion killing everyone again.
    I remember specifically you were raging on lnet about ending dreavenings and then you moved to the tables right after. I thought it was hilarious.

Don't get so mad.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I remember specifically you were raging on lnet about ending dreavenings and then you moved to the tables right after. I thought it was hilarious.

Don't get so mad.
    I'm not mad! You're mad!

I do remember being upset about the invasion though because I wasn't sure if the GM was incorporating the Dreavening into the invasion (like "Wouldn't it be cool if these critters attacked these heroes while they spell up? Makes them seem coordinated!") in which case I would have thought that was cool, or if it was all just a coincidence in which case I just wasted like 20 minutes of my time for nothing

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    You do realize I'm not Flimbo right?
    Allegedly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    This thread fucking rules
    💯. There isn’t anyone I dislike on this forum too (forum posters and players are always different/separate) but this is riveting and must read work dump break material.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Why? I don't owe you shit. I'm paying and playing a game from simutronics, any transaction is with them. If their servers can't support my completely acceptable way of playing, and it's influencing your experiences, take it up with them, I owe you fucking nothing whatsoever. We worked with Simutronics to fix the problems. We don't answer to you, you clearly know jack shit about what we've done, you know jack shit about how the underlying code works, you're barely even able to read, definitely not comprehend anything, we don't owe your toxic ass a thing. You're not in a position of power, you're just a fucking crybaby that's fucking powerless and is throwing a tantrum with a holier than thou attitude.
    That's right bitches, your sub costs are to pay for Whirlins sandbox. His financial hardship requires it.

Last edited by Neveragain; 09-06-2019 at 07:27 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Post #515 in another wizard thread with an unlimited power gif.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

You decide
    Last edited by Ragz; 09-06-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragz View Post
    Post #515 in another wizard thread with an unlimited power gif.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

You decide
    Ermagerdz you are SO funny. I almost forgot you were a lying corrupt cheater that got away with a warning!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    You do realize I'm not Flimbo right? And have literally never championed or done any of the bullshit you mentioned. But we should really take your word for it.
    Why are you even referencing me? Because he said you think monks need enchanting? I'm literally the only person on the planet who has championed the cause of "Monks are fine how they are and have plenty because they're awesome".
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 09-06-2019 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    To be fair, you've never struck me as someone who would throw a punch at anyone. Slap maybe. Eye scratch perhaps.

A punch?

Probably pulls hair too.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

You guys all talk shit. When I used to fight, I did everything I could to win. That would include pulling hair, eye gouging, slapping, ball kicks, titty twisters, etc.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal