Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 587

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

  1. Default

    Someone call someone else a cuck I’m so close to busting a nut over here from the impotent animosity about Gemstone IV

  2. #482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Ohh noes, someone confused a one dimensional pieces of shit that I don't give a flying fuck about with a different one in a game I haven't been active in in years! OMG, LULZ.

    I moved all my shit to a Patreon so I could afford a sub after some medical shit went down, more things I've explained time and time again, shit doesn't just disappear from the wiki, I worked with the wiki mods, discussed it, and got it taken down for extenuating circumstances. Not that any of that matters, someone bought into the patreon, reuploaded the updated stuff it to Wiki once Allereli got booted and got replaced by a GM.

    Yes, we were greenlit to continue doing exactly what the fuck we were doing. We were NEVER asked to stop. When Simu asked us to do shit, we do it, try it, tested shit on the public servers. We don't need to listen to all of the piece of shit PC trolls that don't understand anything and have access to literally nothing. When Simu says that HoA isn't the main contributor of lag, they're full of shit, but when Simu says that an organization was abusing game mechanics, they couldn't have possibly been mistaking anything, and it MUST have been HoA, that's the only way to read that statement. Strange how fucking selectively you're choosing to believe what you want to.
    When its fucking obvious that your organization was/is the cause of it from the start and they did their best to point the finger literally everywhere else until they were forced to admit it? Yes.
    That the same organization was then the majority of people that got wrapped up in a GMA situation and let off easy? yes.

    I think it's pretty easy to see a pattern here.

    Then they finally admitted they needed to make back end engine changes to deal with the spam of commands to partially mitigate the situation.

    Awful lotta favors given to you over the years eh? Had your own forums that failed, your Discord had a bunch of GMs, the above situation. Lotta special attention paid to Whirlin and his endeavors and those of his friends.

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,752
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    When its fucking obvious that your organization was/is the cause of it from the start and they did their best to point the finger literally everywhere else until they were forced to admit it? Yes.
    That the same organization was then the majority of people that got wrapped up in a GMA situation and let off easy? yes.
    I think it's pretty easy to see a pattern here.
    Then they finally admitted they needed to make back end engine changes to deal with the spam of commands to partially mitigate the situation.
    Awful lotta favors given to you over the years eh? Had your own forums that failed, your Discord had a bunch of GMs, the above situation. Lotta special attention paid to Whirlin and his endeavors and those of his friends.
    Again... you say that HoA is riddled with GMAs based on your own assumptions that they were talking solely about HoA, when you still haven't proven shit, while concurrently call them liars when they said HoA wasn't a cause of the lag.

    If you go back and reread those threads, you'll see that I literally began the thread calling out Simutronics for saying shit and that I believed that we were causing lag, and wanted to do something about it. I also provided them logs of concurrent HoA members for every day that we had ever run events (a tradition which is currently still happening, so that Simu can compare it with their logs) But lets not bring up facts when it may conflict with your world view that you're creating from that view up your own ass.

    Do you really think those were my forums? They were Ondreian's who asked me to be involved, as he wanted to run something a more up to date forum after PC got hacked. He reached out to the GMs ahead of time to get requirements from them because he wanted to have support and try to upgrade their crap because the officials are steaming piles of shit. But, I'm supposed to go OMG LULZ because you think I'm two people, and you're a fucking idiot for not knowing the difference, right? You must be sooo fucking dumb.

    My Discord was the first Gemstone related discord, so yeah, GMs joined it because Discord wasn't a thing yet, and simu didn't have a stance on using it, and I was using it to help folks that joined based on that Taldorian community college youtube ad. Because it was something Simu wasn't offering yet. OMFG, it's such special treatment for utilizing technology to get in touch with folks. How fucking dare they!

    You can call it special treatment if you want... I've delivered damage modeling spreadsheets, I've supported Tsoran's trainer, I've established new user guides for the community, I lead CHEs when they would otherwise be disbanded, I knew several folks before they became GM because I've been active in the community for a long time, I established a MHO that, to your own words, is full of all of the whales of Gemstone, implemented new interest in their mechanics, defended them when shit was hitting the fan on their wizard changes.

    How fucking dare they ever send someone a discord message asking how I'm doing out of the blue. How fucking DARE they have a conversation with someone about modeling that wrote in depth guides on mechanics and mathematics about the game. What the FUCK kind of SPECIAL TREATMENT is that? That's fucking ridiculous favortism! Why don't they send messages when all I do is Cry on PC about an MHO that's existed for years lagging my game? Waaah.

    You cuck
    Last edited by Whirlin; 09-05-2019 at 08:41 PM. Reason: CUCK


    >forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

    1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

  4. Default

    Actually lol rn

  5. #485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Again... you say that HoA is riddled with GMAs based on your own assumptions that they were talking solely about HoA, when you still haven't proven shit, while concurrently call them liars when they said HoA wasn't a cause of the lag.

    If you go back and reread those threads, you'll see that I literally began the thread calling out Simutronics for saying shit and that I believed that we were causing lag, and wanted to do something about it. I also provided them logs of concurrent HoA members for every day that we had ever run events (a tradition which is currently still happening, so that Simu can compare it with their logs) But lets not bring up facts when it may conflict with your world view that you're creating from that view up your own ass.

    Do you really think those were my forums? They were Ondreian's who asked me to be involved, as he wanted to run something a more up to date forum after PC got hacked. He reached out to the GMs ahead of time to get requirements from them because he wanted to have support and try to upgrade their crap because the officials are steaming piles of shit. But, I'm supposed to go OMG LULZ because you think I'm two people, and you're a fucking idiot for not knowing the difference, right? You must be sooo fucking dumb.

    My Discord was the first Gemstone related discord, so yeah, GMs joined it because Discord wasn't a thing yet, and simu didn't have a stance on using it, and I was using it to help folks that joined based on that Taldorian community college youtube ad. Because it was something Simu wasn't offering yet. OMFG, it's such special treatment for utilizing technology to get in touch with folks. How fucking dare they!

    You can call it special treatment if you want... I've delivered damage modeling spreadsheets, I've supported Tsoran's trainer, I've established new user guides for the community, I lead CHEs when they would otherwise be disbanded, I knew several folks before they became GM because I've been active in the community for a long time, I established a MHO that, to your own words, is full of all of the whales of Gemstone, implemented new interest in their mechanics, defended them when shit was hitting the fan on their wizard changes.

    How fucking dare they ever send someone a discord message asking how I'm doing out of the blue. How fucking DARE they have a conversation with someone about modeling that wrote in depth guides on mechanics and mathematics about the game. What the FUCK kind of SPECIAL TREATMENT is that? That's fucking ridiculous favortism! Why don't they send messages when all I do is Cry on PC about an MHO that's existed for years lagging my game? Waaah.

    You cuck
    As long as your cool with "Fuck you got mine" you shine on you crazy diamond.

    I can't believe you got Allerelli kicked off the wiki so you could get a couple of bucks.

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,752
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    As long as your cool with "Fuck you got mine" you shine on you crazy diamond.

    I can't believe you got Allerelli kicked off the wiki so you could get a couple of bucks.
    News to me on Allereli. Source on that, or was it also made up Ordimuphisownassworld?


    >forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

    1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

  7. #487

    Default

    reuploaded the updated stuff it to Wiki once Allereli got booted and got replaced by a GM
    You literally wrote that less than hour ago.

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,752
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I never implied causation, I was commenting on timing. Did you really read that as causation?


    >forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

    1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

  9. #489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    I never implied causation, I was commenting on timing. Did you really read that as causation?
    Sounds like revenge for having your monetized guides taken off the wiki and allowed back on.

    Are we all allowed to now take our contributions off the wiki and put them behind pay walls?

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,752
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    Sounds like revenge for having your monetized guides taken off the wiki and allowed back on.

    Are we all allowed to now take our contributions off the wiki and put them behind pay walls?
    Probably... if you spent dozens of hours writing the articles from scratch as the sole contributor, and talked to them to show them financial hardships, and explained that all proceeds were going to pay the sub to continue producing content. Can you point to an instance when that's happened and they've said no?


    >forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

    1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •