Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'd say customer service at Simu is way better than it used to be. The GMs definitely don't treat everyone like a bunch of misbehaving kids and try to scold you anymore. Well, not as much.
    I definitely like the GMs that are on staff and they have all done an amazing job. I definitely won't argue this. Just look at what Retser has been able to do in GS! He survived the player shop revamp and did an outstanding job with it. The staff has definitely accomplished more than I have ever seen accomplished in all the years I've played GS. Enchanting changes could have been done better though and there are a few other things that could have been tested better. But overall they have done great things!

On the bright side for you - When they are busy working on Simucoin events, at least they aren't doing more to ruin wizards.

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewToYou View Post
    Okay, I've been hesitant to post here since y'all are just super fucked up to one another, but I feel I should briefly address this topic.

My rogue, Nodyre, received a warning over enchanting a 90's era krodera sword. He is also a "Captain" in HoA, for the record. I got the same spiel from Coase in the consultation lounge that the others did. I was hyper-communicative with staff about this item, going so far as to ask Wyrom about it in the official discord. It's mechanically deficient (as others have noted in this thread) and I didn't even bother paying to have it enchanted beyond +32 (above the "normal" +25) in the months I had it. I don't use the sword except to wave it around due to the silly alteration it has. And there was no conspiracy to have this enchanted, either – it was discussed openly in-game in the remote locale of Gardenia Commons. Most notably, the item is just weird in general. It's blessable, unlike other "anti-magic" metals, which is why no wizard I hired ever thought twice about enchanting it.

Yet, despite all this, I received a warning for GMA. So I ask you to pause for a moment and reflect on this question: If Coase didn't hesitate to issue *me* a warning for something that was clearly above-board, why should he receive the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the warnings he issued to others?

Thank you for your time and attention.
    We all think Simu sucks too.

Based on your story, you should have fallen into the “some players who legit didn’t know didn’t receive warnings” group.

Which those people probably don’t actually exist, because Simu lies a lot.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Did you guys say "oh shit coraesine is bugged and is enchantable quick don't tell anyone" on your private discord TELL THE TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Did you guys say "oh shit coraesine is bugged and is enchantable quick don't tell anyone" on your private discord TELL THE TRUTH
    It's not like that information was spread anywhere else, thus they kept it to themselves and "on the down-low" as the kids like to say.

7. Default

How much coraesine is out there, anyway? 10 items? 20 items? I know I owned two short swords, back in the day and they were uber rare.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    How much coraesine is out there, anyway? 10 items? 20 items? I know I owned two short swords, back in the day and they were uber rare.
    I may be wrong, but I was just reading some history in the official discord server, and it appears more isolated. There appear to be 4 types of coraesine weapons out there.
    Those that are fully functional with the binding mechanic,
    Coraesine in name and offer no mechanical benefits
    Lesser coraesine that have some air flares
    Some new mood based Coraesine with scripts and ambients

It was my understanding from what I read that the ones that offered no material-based bonuses were the ones that were further enchanted. But I'm sure others may know better. Apparently it's not just a cut and dry Coraesine issue.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Depends, they were selling coraesine for BS at DR. I don't know if anyone was tracking numbers.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    I may be wrong, but I was just reading some history in the official discord server, and it appears more isolated. There appear to be 4 types of coraesine weapons out there.
    Those that are fully functional with the binding mechanic,
    Coraesine in name and offer no mechanical benefits
    Lesser coraesine that have some air flares
    Some new mood based Coraesine with scripts and ambients

It was my understanding from what I read that the ones that offered no material-based bonuses were the ones that were further enchanted. But I'm sure others may know better. Apparently it's not just a cut and dry Coraesine issue.
    It wasn't coraesine that was bugged, ALL material difficulty was 0 basically. You could enchant any metal, zelnorn, coraesine, kroderine, etc.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.