Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Wow, another AotA getting a warning...shocker.

Bottom line - your MHO is corrupt and those involved should have banned.
    The whole MHO is GMA when they lag the instance to farm REIM. And it's not only allowed, but sanctioned and protected by the top shit head.

2. Default

Clearly I'm an evildoer, Fortybox. You're 100% right about this. No doubt about it. Have a lovely day!

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewToYou View Post
    I don't think your analogy works here, @Mobius1.

GM Naos explicitly directed players to experiment with the new system to see what could & could not now be enchanted. To extend your thinking: Simutronics owns the property and invited paying guests in to open doors, rummage through dresser-drawers, and use the restrooms. It's fairly absurd for them to blame their paying guests when one of them clogs the toilet.

Simutronics *must* be responsible for clearly setting their boundaries in an easily-accessible, searchable, and structured manner. The wiki, sadly, is not that – especially considering that the new enchanting page has not been touched by a single staff member since it was created. And the official forums and discord are not cutting-the-mustard either!
    More deflection - answer the allegations Simu is making.

4. Default

I didn't realize how SERIOUS BUSINESS this thread was.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

5. Default

What allegations do I need to answer for, Fortybox? Please clarify and I'm happy to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    When Dreaven found that a large number of people getting spells in one room crashed the game and/or caused lag he changed his actions. When the HoTA did/does it they laugh at everyone else and cry about how there is no other way to do it.

It's really that simple.

Dreaven even went further and refined his scripts to reduce actions with little to no impact on the service he was providing. A single fucking person made more an effort to help the game more successfully than the proclaimed "Best of gemstone" all jammed together who are only out for themselves.

Perfect example. My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    The whole MHO is GMA when they lag the instance to farm REIM. And it's not only allowed, but sanctioned and protected by the top shit head.

$$$ talks - it’s as simple as that.

~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewToYou View Post
    What allegations do I need to answer for, Fortybox? Please clarify and I'm happy to do so.
    Don't worry, I've been accused of deflection three times I think in this thread, and I don't even play.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

He did answer you, as did everyone else: You just don't like the answer.

But please, Your Dubious Honor, continue trying us in your Court of the PC on the basis of wild speculations. We are all here at your pleasure. How many silvers did I make off this fiasco again? I can't remember my bank account balance.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.