Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    When Dreaven found that a large number of people getting spells in one room crashed the game and/or caused lag he changed his actions. When the HoTA did/does it they laugh at everyone else and cry about how there is no other way to do it.

It's really that simple.

Dreaven even went further and refined his scripts to reduce actions with little to no impact on the service he was providing. A single fucking person made more an effort to help the game more successfully than the proclaimed "Best of gemstone" all jammed together who are only out for themselves.
    I think you mean, "When Dreaven was told his rampant botting and use of Rapid Fire to spell up 200 people at once were causing problems, he changed his tactics so he could continue asking people to give him money through his Patreon," don't you?
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewToYou View Post
    What allegations do I need to answer for, Fortybox? Please clarify and I'm happy to do so.
    Simu alleges the following:

1. Those warned were AWARE that this was a bug
    2. COLLUDED with others
    3. FAILED to report the bug
    4. Continued to ABUSE the bug

How do you respond to those 4 points? And spare me the Simu is stupid because they rolled out enchanting before it was finished. We all know that and is not pertinent to the 4 points above.

What is pertinent is how people responded once they knew this was a bug. That’s why the warning was issued.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    He did answer you, as did everyone else: You just don't like the answer.

But please, Your Dubious Honor, continue trying us in your Court of the PC on the basis of wild speculations. We are all here at your pleasure. How many silvers did I make off this fiasco again? I can't remember my bank account balance.
    None because you got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    None because you got caught.
    Right, right, but how many silvers was I *going* to make? My estimates might have been off and I need you to correct them.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

I think you mean, "When Dreaven was told his rampant botting and use of Rapid Fire to spell up 200 people at once were causing problems, he changed his tactics so he could continue asking people to give him money through his Patreon," don't you?
    Dreaven didn't start offering a patreon until recently, comparatively to how long he's been doing it. When it first started years ago he could crash the whole game world with how many people were outside the bank. Every time an issue, real or not, was brought up, he addressed it so that it wasn't.

The drivel you just spouted is a perfect example of the bullshit narratives that you come up with to attack others while never facing any real repercussions for your actions, aka "The status quo".

This is why I don’t like you. Regardless of what you think about Dreaven, he acted in a manner that resolved the solution.

Your stupid organization on the other hand didn’t and it took Wyrom posting about why the lag was the way it was to actually admit you were the problem.

Lastly, you’re a hypocrite for taking shots at Dreaven for getting Patreons for his service. You are pretty much the most overpriced merchant selling crap here on PC. STFU with your hypocrisy.

7. Default

Simu alleges the following:

1. Those warned were AWARE that this was a bug
    2. COLLUDED with others
    3. FAILED to report the bug
    4. Continued to ABUSE the bug

How do you respond to those 4 points? And spare me the Simu is stupid because they rolled out enchanting before it was finished. We all know that and is not pertinent to the 4 points above.

What is pertinent is how people responded once they knew this was a bug. That’s why the warning was issued.
    I can only speak for myself, sir, but I'm happy to answer:

1. I was not aware that enchanting krodera under the new system was a bug, especially since the sword could be enchanted under the OLD system, too.
    2. I did not collude with anyone. I hired enchanters to work on my sword. None of them had any concerns that the item was buggy since it was from the '90s.
    3. I *proactively* alerted staff to the fact I was enchanting this sword on August 15th via the official discord once I was made aware of the -999 material difficulty entry on the wiki.
    4. There was no continued abuse at all after this point. I didn't even touch the sword.

Hope that helps to assuage your concerns.
    Last edited by HebrewToYou; 09-04-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewToYou View Post
    I can only speak for myself, sir, but I'm happy to answer:

1. I was not aware that enchanting krodera under the new system was a bug, especially since the sword could be enchanted under the OLD system, too.
    2. I did not collude with anyone. I hired enchanters to work on my sword. None of them had any concerns that the item was buggy since it was from the '90s.
    3. I *proactively* alerted staff to the fact I was enchanting this sword on August 15th via the official discord once I was made aware of the -999 material difficulty entry on the wiki.
    4. There was no continued abuse at all after this point. I didn't even touch the sword.

Hope that helps to assuage your concerns.
    Thank you for addressing. If this is true, then Coase shouldn’t have given you a warning unless he cited some other reason.

9. Default

You're very welcome!

And Coase did not cite any other reason in the consultation lounge (or at any other time). He didn't even seem to realize the weapon was as old as it was, nor did he realize it was blessable, too.

With this in mind, I would encourage you to keep an open mind that the other folks caught up in these GMA warnings may also not be as shady as you imagine them to be. That's entirely up to you, of course, but consider it food for thought.

10. Default

You are pretty much the most overpriced merchant selling crap here on PC.
    Why do you hate capitalism?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal