Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

Originally Posted by AnOrdim
    Should the people who post storyline updates on the forums and on the wiki be allowed to lock that behind paywalls that benefit themselves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Yes
    Hopefully more players take advantage of this little known benefit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    Probably... if you spent dozens of hours writing the articles from scratch as the sole contributor, and talked to them to show them financial hardships, and explained that all proceeds were going to pay the sub to continue producing content. Can you point to an instance when that's happened and they've said no?
    In contrast to spending 8 years writing a story, having SIMU take that story, monetize it and then tell you that you have to pay $ to convert to the deity you created. I never thought to tell them my lot rent was due.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    Tysong is probably the only one that in my opinion has a soul in that group..but I may be wrong
    Maylan is a member, and she’s just the worst.

4. Default

Maylan is definitely the worst.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Which is why I think Simu was full of it when they blamed Dreavenings. Sure I'll admit back in the days when I did the Dreavenings outside the bank I would have people complain about the lag while I was casting, but once I realized I was the problem I stopped doing Dreavenings until I could implement my solution of doing groups at the tables. Ever since I made that change I never once had anyone complain about lag during Dreavenings.

That's why I thought it was odd that years later the GMs decided I was causing lag. I don't know if they really thought I was causing lag or if they were looking for a scapegoat or what.
    To be fair, you moved to tables because Kenstrom wtfpwned a Dreavening with an invasion.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    To be fair, you moved to tables because Kenstrom wtfpwned a Dreavening with an invasion.
    I moved to the tables after I crashed the game, that was when I fully realized that I was indeed causing lag

Blog Entries

I moved to the tables after I crashed the game, that was when I fully realized that I was indeed causing lag
    Lies. I remember how mad you were, threatening to quit GS after the entire dreavening was wiped out. The next Dreavening you did was at the tables.

Lies. I remember how mad you were, threatening to quit GS after the entire dreavening was wiped out. The next Dreavening you did was at the tables.
    I was upset but I didn't threaten to quit GS over it, nor did I move to the tables after that.

The crash might have happened shortly after that so maybe this all happened in a short span of time.

Blog Entries

I was upset but I didn't threaten to quit GS over it, nor did I move to the tables after that.

The crash might have happened shortly after that so maybe this all happened in a short span of time.
    You were at the tables for the very next one! I remember we were telling you too, move to tables.

You were at the tables for the very next one! I remember we were telling you too, move to tables.
    I remember specifically I moved to the tables because of the crash.

The game crashed, I didn't really think it was the Dreavening that caused the crash and I thought it was just a coincidence, so I tried to do a Dreavening again and the game lagged so badly I thought the game was going to crash again so I exited all of my guys out right away to prevent another crash and that's when I decided I couldn't keep doing this because I was lagging the game and crashing it when there were enough people with me.

It's possible this happened shortly after the invasion killed a lot of people at the Dreavening because I do remember saying another bonus of moving to the tables is that they are sancted so I shouldn't have to worry about an invasion killing everyone again.