Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They have straight up said anything marked -999 is never meant to be enchanted. This was fairly recently too. It was also recently just proven again by the recent actions. Stop acting like it isn't a thing. It is.
    They sure did, three times in fact. Once, however, was AFTER these things were enchanted (probably). All 3 of these were on a weekday at around 1:30 pm on discord and fucking no where else. In the #mechanics channel that is probably the most most spammy channel on the server. The first was before new-enchant (feb with the limitbreaker potions) so that only gets half credit.

Yeah that seems practical. Check the wiki it's authoritative....ANNNNND also discord on Estild's lunch breaks during the week.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    They sure did, three times in fact. Once, however, was AFTER these things were enchanted (probably). All 3 of these were on a weekday at around 1:30 pm on discord and fucking no where else. In the #mechanics channel that is probably the most most spammy channel on the server. The first was before new-enchant (feb with the limitbreaker potions) so that only gets half credit.

Yeah that seems practical. Check the wiki it's authoritative....ANNNNND also discord on Estild's lunch breaks during the week.
    So the GMs have said '-999 is supposed to be impossible to enchant', the wiki says '-999 is supposed to be impossible to enchant', and you're still saying the wiki is wrong?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Neovik1 View Post
    If we get new players i’d Imagine once they research Gemstone this forum would come up and more than likely people have said fuck this shit and didn’t even bother with GS. I can give two shits if I agree or disagree with him and I can handle myself. I’m just stating this is not a good site to promote our community in any positive light. Most of the people on here aren’t even active players.
    This forum is and never was a place where it was promoting Gemstone. It's literally a community of people who have played/still play the game. Nothing more. It came to be a place where we could post whatever we wanted because the officials were stifling and over-moderated.

If you believe this is a bad place to be.. feel free to create your own forum where your ideas for world harmony and peace will be more appreciated.

Until then, if you don't like this forum because it doesn't meet your ideals.. feel free to fuck off.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 09-04-2019 at 09:23 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    So the GMs have said '-999 is supposed to be impossible to enchant', the wiki says '-999 is supposed to be impossible to enchant', and you're still saying the wiki is wrong?
    Please, link us that bit of info on the wiki. I'll wait.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

If A = B and B = C, does A = C? This isn't a difficult concept. At least, I hope it isn't.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

see: Materials Difficulties

see: Naos on difficult or impossible

There is also a post on 'metal' at -500 and Estild suggesting the assist. And posts with proof that a reading of -500 is player enchantable. Up to about 4x.

The officials remain the 'proof' of what was said. This has not changed and is the reason why posts are saved to the wiki for easier reference supporting a wiki article. These posts align to the information on the wiki, but were not linked by anyone editing the wiki. So no, you won't find it on the wiki as a sole resource. The wiki should have linked the posts.

Not arguing for or against anything in this discussion. Just representing some facts.

7. Default

That works. Warning validated. Anyone mind cross posting to wiki?

Blog Entries

You really need to bring this up with state appointed psychiatrist I assume you're required to meet with. They need to know you're 1 bad day from getting up on a clocktower because someone someone made your mud lag for half an hour and you died that one time or whatever the fuck started this obsession for you.

Sure, just ignore the fact that half the HOA membership is mentally unstable. I can literally go through that membership list and give testimony to those members being involved in unscrupulous behavior. From the female cleric that spends her days reporting names she doesn't like to the other female cleric that used her position as a police dispatcher to gain access to peoples personal information.

Before we worry about the guy climbing the clock tower, perhaps we should worry about the HoA members shoving daggers in everyones backs.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Sure, just ignore the fact that half the HOA membership is mentally unstable. I can literally go through that membership list and give testimony to those members being involved in unscrupulous behavior. From the female cleric that spends her days reporting names she doesn't like to the other female cleric that used her position as a police dispatcher to gain access to peoples personal information.

Before we worry about the guy climbing the clock tower, perhaps we should worry about the HoA members shoving daggers in everyones backs.
    Funny how these warnings seem to cluster with this MHO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Funny how these warnings seem to cluster with this MHO.

The funny one is the "you people are boot lickers". Coming from a group that uses GM's as their own personal revenge force.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984