Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

I didn't get tangled up in this mess, as my one enchant capable character is still using the old system. However, I picked up a couple of TD and defender items out of playershops when I heard from people who had converted that they were enchantable now. I was like cool, what used to be totally worthless shit items (a random +12/+8 sword) would now be a cool item for an alt after a few enchants. It never crossed my mind to ask a GM about it. I had read all the release notes given and it all seemed to totally fit what they said.

Are they still enchantable, was that a bug I would have gotten a warning over if I enchanted. I have no idea. The fact that I still have no idea and no clear documentation came out with this release, and yet I would be held culpable if they deem it a bug is damning enough evidence of simu incompetence in both game-making and customer service. I get the strong feeling I would have been warned for experimenting with random old shit I have lockered if not for the lucky fact that I took one look at the dumpster fire of a release and said "fuck that shit, I am sticking with the old working one as long as I can." How comical, I was saved from simu incompetence by a slightly different set of simu incompetence.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Menos View Post
    I didn't get tangled up in this mess, as my one enchant capable character is still using the old system. However, I picked up a couple of TD and defender items out of playershops when I heard from people who had converted that they were enchantable now. I was like cool, what used to be totally worthless shit items (a random +12/+8 sword) would now be a cool item for an alt after a few enchants. It never crossed my mind to ask a GM about it. I had read all the release notes given and it all seemed to totally fit what they said.

Are they still enchantable, was that a bug I would have gotten a warning over if I enchanted. I have no idea. The fact that I still have no idea and no clear documentation came out with this release, and yet I would be held culpable if they deem it a bug is damning enough evidence of simu incompetence in both game-making and customer service. I get the strong feeling I would have been warned for experimenting with random old shit I have lockered if not for the lucky fact that I took one look at the dumpster fire of a release and said "fuck that shit, I am sticking with the old working one as long as I can." How comical, I was saved from simu incompetence by a slightly different set of simu incompetence.
    I'd say you could ask in the discord.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

I haven't enchanted since GSIII and I knew which metals are able to be enchanted. I guess you can't force people to read up on mechanics though.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I haven't enchanted since GSIII and I knew which metals are able to be enchanted. I guess you can't force people to read up on mechanics though.
    im pretty sure 925 tells you, and it was saying enchant that shit, right?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    She is still around, just maybe not on the wiki.
    She's still around, and even works with the wiki every now and again.... just not nearly as fanatically as she used to.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    just not nearly as fanatically as she used to.
    Due to a lack of time or burnout or what? I need to know everything about everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Due to a lack of time or burnout or what? I need to know everything about everyone!
    I would guess due to the smack-down, wiki-yanking she got a while back, when Simu decided they should have an actual, proper GM leading/managing the wiki.... I'm pretty sure there was some other shenanigans involved at the time, too, but I don't remember what they were.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Why do I think of that name as a man who played for Polk High and scored four touchdowns in one game? Is the name similar to someone else?
    Because the "Al" in "Allereli" makes you think of Al Bundy.

Last edited by Methais; 09-03-2019 at 07:53 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I was told by cool guy GM that if I couldn't use specific verbs for two of my items, that I should BUGITEM them on a somewhat 1-2 weekly basis. THEN other cool guy GM was like, "Dude, I see what you're doing here, but you don't need to be doing that."

Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    I was told by cool guy GM that if I couldn't use specific verbs for two of my items, that I should BUGITEM them on a somewhat 1-2 weekly basis. THEN other cool guy GM was like, "Dude, I see what you're doing here, but you don't need to be doing that."

I hope you told him HEY FUCKFACE I'M ONLY DOING WHAT THE OTHER GM TOLD ME TO DO SO SIT DOWN AND FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or something similar.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible