Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neovik1 View Post
    Accepting that mentality is detrimental to the health of the game.
    That ship sailed a long time ago. Why people give SIMU any money at all is a mystery to me. That being said, you should have known better getting involved with this group. You had to of known something like this would happen at some point and it's just as much a mystery to me why you're trying to defend them.

:asses an ale:: Come on dude, they knew what they were doing.

Honestly, you have 2 possible stories here. A. They knew it was a bug or B. The officer/s of the most elitist MHO in GS history are retarded.

Last edited by Neveragain; 09-04-2019 at 07:24 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    LOL - what about a bunch of lawyering BS from AotA. This coming from an organization that is highly engaged with the game and events of Simu. Pretending to be ignorant is laughable.

Simu alleges the following:

1. Those warned were AWARE that this was a bug
    2. COLLUDED with others
    3. FAILED to report the bug
    4. Continued to ABUSE the bug

So we can discuss all day about what a giant cluster enchanting is but these are the allegations. Mobius pointed this out several times in this thread and has been deflected each time. So Anus of the Arkati, what do you have to say about the allegations stated above? More crickets?

And screw you for making me defend Simu.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Personally for these super high end items who gives one way or another if it even is enchantable. Those super amazing items are for a scant few so if someone can make it even more awesome it will have no impact on me and most of the other folks playing so just let them be bananas.

Also limit wizards to 1x spell aim
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

4. Default

Posts about this on the GemstoneIV reddit are being removed.

5. Default

"You broke the rules. Don't do it again."

"Okay sorry, what rule did I break?"

"...what are you a fucking lawyer or something? Don't do it again."

Because the customer is always wrong right? Keep continuing to have that mentality and we won’t have a game to play. People are going to start leaving if a company treats their customers like crap. Accepting that mentality is detrimental to the health of the game.
    This has been said for 30 years... yet the game still exists.

Simu is known for treating their customers like shit.. and some people seem to enjoy it that way.

Whatever floats your boat.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Because the customer is always wrong right? Keep continuing to have that mentality and we won’t have a game to play. People are going to start leaving if a company treats their customers like crap. Accepting that mentality is detrimental to the health of the game.
    I don't give a shit one way or another. I know in this situation a lot if the customers are being bitches though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't give a shit one way or another. I know in this situation a lot if the customers are being bitches though.
    no argument over being bitches... but they are still a customer, the company is still responsible for putting the product out as it should be if they are collecting the check.. Which they didn't do. Simu doesn't give a fuck about someone that spends 80 bucks for two premium accts or even 120.. They have taken the attitude that they have because, nobody that spends more than that a month on their accts.. Is going to just walk away... and if they did it will only be for a month or two.

Sabreon is probably the only one that I can remember that did the ultimate fuck it and walked off... Everyone else comes back in their own time.

9. Default

Again, 2 camps.
    Those against simu because Simu et cetera et cetera
    And those against players for being opportunists / ignorant.

What do you do when you play a single game and there's a bug that can change the whole thing if you exploit it?

Some will abuse it saying: it's there, fuck the rest. Even if it destroys the game for him, make him go from point A To X instantly, no regards to his experience of growing within the game
    Some will say: NO, and will skip it.

I, for me, will NEVER abuse a bug

But second point: were players AWARE it was a bug cause of documentation deficient?

In law: you can't plaid ignorance. But simu is crap! Yeah, maybe, but we got a crappy kind of players too.

Last question: Was that bug something you could monetize? If answer is yes: players's fault.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

i plaid on the fifth!