Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7x t5 max light altered Fel hafter

Default 7x t5 max light altered Fel hafter

7x t5 max light altered Fel Hafter
    ash-hafted midnight black limb-cleaver.

Well-balanced and honed to a razor's edge, this midnight black limb-cleaver is etched upon both of its twin crescent-shaped blades with flowing magical runes. The haft is crafted from smokey grey ash wood and is tapered along its length to resemble a dragon's claw. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the limb-cleaver.
    >

Careful examination indicates the midnight black limb-cleaver has a base strength of 85 and a base durability of 200. You also determine the current integrity of the midnight black limb-cleaver to be at 100.0%.

Checking out the limb-cleaver, it looks like it is exceptionally weighted to inflict more critical blows than a normal weapon of its type.

[An ash-hafted midnight black limb-cleaver has a combat effectiveness rating of 15 points of Critical weighting. It has 0 of 40 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

Value: The first thing that strikes you about the limb-cleaver is the weight, which is about 3 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 24,850,000 silvers. You can also tell that the midnight black limb-cleaver is predominantly crafted of vultite.
    Purpose: You sense a faint aura of magic shrouded with a haze of necrosis around the midnight black limb-cleaver. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the limb-cleaver is as some type of weapon.
    Enhansive: It has a bonus of +35 from a normal limb-cleaver, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.
    Ability: The harmonics generated tell you that the limb-cleaver inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes. The midnight black limb-cleaver resonates with your voice, indicating that it may be enchanted up to a bonus of 35 by a wizard and was last enchanted by Askip.

You gesture at an ash-hafted midnight black limb-cleaver.
    You sense that the midnight black limb-cleaver has 5 layers of permanent necrotic energy upon it.
    The underlying patterns of essence within the midnight black limb-cleaver indicate that it has been enchanted, but can determine nothing else.
    The midnight black limb-cleaver seems to have been prepared for enchanting, and may be enchanted up to a bonus of 35.

MB: $150 or 30 mil accepting silvers at 5 per

CB: $350 or 70 mil Renaden Sold

BO: I will listen to offers as well
    Last edited by Tonic; 09-03-2019 at 11:25 PM.

50m
    I got 99 problems, but a Nyx ain't one.

55 mil

60m

65m (Stay away from my cleaver you monsters! I needs it )

69m

70m and I'll actually use it

That is a crazy axe.
    Ghengkin's Outfitting Teras - (;go2 1974, go adobe shop) Enhansives!
    Nektarius's Magic Shoppe IMT - (;go2 2377, go boutique) Enhansives!
    Maltreis's Magic Shoppe WL - (;go2 355, go simple shop) You guessed it!

Once to Ren, Stimpy you want to up the bid?

TWICE. Will end,auction tonight between 11 and 12 eastern if no more interest. Thank you have a blessed day.