Thread: Graham to Put Obama Under Oath

Exclamation Graham to Put Obama Under Oath

During an appearance on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show on Wednesday night, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) claimed he has every intention of calling in former President Barack Obama and grilling him on what he knows about the FBI’s investigation of Donald Trump.

Speaking with the Fox News host, the Republican senator claimed he is pushing forward with his investigation into who told President Obama about the counterintelligence investigation into then-candidate Donald Trump.

More...
    When President Trump leaves office -- in about 14 years -- will anybody try to put him under oath?
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    When President Trump leaves office -- in about 14 years -- will anybody try to put him under oath?
    Under oath for what? He's been under 100% investigation since before he was in office. What would you ask him about?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Under oath for what? He's been under 100% investigation since before he was in office. What would you ask him about?
    ClydeR thinks that eating a steak well done with ketchup is an impeachable offense.

It's a terrible terrible thing, sure, but not impeachable. Yet.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

One of my favorite russian collusion stories is when Trump used Russian dressing on his salad.

And with respect to impeaching him. Any president may be impeached, for any reason. All it takes is the votes in congress. You don't need a crime or really anything, besides the votes. Also, it doesn't remove him from office. Only if the Senate tries him for crimes AND finds him guilty AND 2/3rds of the senate are needed to convict and remove him from office. And then it's only for conviction for treason, bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I am a huge fucking tard.
    This is now correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This is now correct.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible