Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Post Cap Priorities

  1. #1

    Default Post Cap Priorities

    soo.. what are the main Post Cap Priorities for a wizard?

  2. #2

    Default

    Can rearrange the order if you want, but this is what I suggest, assuming you're a pure who bolts:

    2 EMC to remove Rapid Fire cooldown
    3x spells
    2x Lores
    3x Harness Power
    Last edited by Methais; 08-23-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  3. #3

    Default

    What Methais said.

    I would do spells before lores, but there may be features that you like such as a deeper disk, extra time stop, etc.
    "You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

  4. #4

    Default

    I did spells before lores but if you're bolting primarily you're going to cap with at least ~75 MnE, ~100 MJE, 50+ wiz which is fine. It's nice but damn, so many points and honestly saw a lot more benefit from lores than the spells. You could split it up and do lores to 1x if you weren't already, then back to spells at least (since lores are also pretty expensive after 1x). Still haven't quite finished the march to 2x lores but getting close.

    We can all agree that 3x hp is bulllllllllllllshit. I'm totally swapping over to secondary stuff like survival before that.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    I did spells before lores but if you're bolting primarily you're going to cap with at least ~75 MnE, ~100 MJE, 50+ wiz which is fine. It's nice but damn, so many points and honestly saw a lot more benefit from lores than the spells. You could split it up and do lores to 1x if you weren't already, then back to spells at least (since lores are also pretty expensive after 1x). Still haven't quite finished the march to 2x lores but getting close.

    We can all agree that 3x hp is bulllllllllllllshit. I'm totally swapping over to secondary stuff like survival before that.
    3x HP rules.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  6. #6

    Default

    << I'm totally swapping over to secondary stuff like survival before that. >>

    How much SU do you have now?

    Skinning was a priority for Askip so he was 1x in both SU and FA, then continued to 2x FA afterwards.

    Overkill?
    "You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

  7. #7

    Default

    quite a few just capped wizards would be working toward 2x hp... seconded on EMC and filling out spells.. I still don't have as much of my lores filled out as i'd like =(

  8. #8

    Default

    I agree with 2x emc first
    then maxed spells
    then maxed lores
    Then 2x HP
    Then secondary skills… CMAN et cetera
    Then 3x hp

    Why? mana leech. Bro Methais, mana leech.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I agree with 2x emc first
    then maxed spells
    then maxed lores
    Then 2x HP
    Then secondary skills… CMAN et cetera
    Then 3x hp

    Why? mana leech. Bro Methais, mana leech.
    That will mostly depend on what they plan on doing at cap.

    Pretty sure I procrastinated maxing out HP, but once I did, I can't imagine not being 3x.

    Plus Mana Leech's cooldown is directly tied to your max mana, so having more mana lets you leech for longer.

    But if you just hunt until fried/bounty and then leave, you can probably put CM first if you want. Neither order is going to gimp anyone. If you like to stay out for extra pwnage, then 3x HP all day.

    The moral of this story is 2x EMC first no matter what.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-27-2019 at 03:15 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    3x HP rules.
    I'm so telling Wyrom and Estild that you like 3x HP so they can nerf wizards to 1x HP because wizards have.....


Similar Threads

  1. Post-Cap Priorities
    By Maerit in forum Sorcerer
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-09-2019, 08:47 PM
  2. Have a CCF ticket? Share your priorities!
    By Kaldonis in forum Events and Invasions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 12:52 AM
  3. Priorities at cap
    By HalflingNitergen in forum Cleric
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 12:51 AM
  4. Priorities
    By Artha in forum Gemstone News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-05-2004, 03:18 AM
  5. Priorities poll
    By Artha in forum Gemstone News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 12:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •