Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations for Perm Resistance

i get where Hoy was at... i'm now actually just curious if 125 exists as a spell for critters... if so which.... do they have their own box popping sessions too? is that the real reason why they hang out together?
    Last edited by Realk; 08-22-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neimanz1 View Post
    that is not the point, the chance of certain attacks to cause a cheap death is low to begin with
    It kind of is the point. I was talking about completely unavoidable cheap deaths like acid splash, stone first, or whatever, not standing around while something 125's you to death.
    Last edited by m444w; 08-22-2019 at 01:12 PM.
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

Thanks for the thoughts all. So it seems like the most recommended option is impact. Should I pour both certs to this?

Revisiting this thread as it was incredibly helpful previously. I now have +30 (highly) resistance to impact attacks based on yalls recommendations. If I were to start investing in other resistances, where would I go next. A couple initial ideas come to mind:
    -Some resistances to protect against grimswarm trolls voiding me (seems to be the only way i die in warcamps)
    -Lightning -- seems have high criticals and causes easy deaths (although not sure where lightning defense is helpful at cap)
    -Cold -- someplace in reim or confluence i think i heard this could be really helpful
    -Is there something that protects against lurk attacks in sanctum
    -Other ideas?

Bumping my questions above