Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Combat Maneuver - Acrobat's Leap!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
    Yeah, people that complain about encumbrance as small races can cry me a river. It's so easy to manage encumbrance any more.

And quite frankly, I would give up every single loot item I ever find from now until as long as I play GS, for +40 TD. That's the kind of boost that no amount of loot farming could buy me. If I was a halfling I could leave my boxes on the floor, and laugh at encumbrance (and liches).
    Sounds like you should roll up a halfling...
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Sounds like you should roll up a halfling...
    Well, I'm not about to throw away over 2 decades of work.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They should buff this to allow rogues to ambush stuff from the next room over because reasons.
    This is clearly the purview of a new minor telepathy spell, coming soon to your nearest Duskruin!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

"This helps you ambush from hiding. We also gave it to monks for some reason."

I mean, if Monks have anything going for them, it's Cman choice.

Well, I'm not about to throw away over 2 decades of work.
    "Due to player demand, we've introduced race change tokens in the Simucoin store for the low price of 250,000 Simucoins." -Simu, probably
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    "Due to player demand, we've introduced race change tokens in the Simucoin store for the low price of 250,000 Simucoins." -Simu, probably
    Hell, I'd totally go halfling if I could switch. I'd have maybe gone halfling way back when, but we didn't have the Wiki to know about the BS +40 TD, maneuver bonus, etc..

The one last reason I could feel less salty towards halflings, was the height thing, and now that's gone.

Roleplaying reasons is all I have left, but for that they have those illusion pots, haha.

Hell, I'd totally go halfling if I could switch. I'd have maybe gone halfling way back when, but we didn't have the Wiki to know about the BS +40 TD, maneuver bonus, etc..

The one last reason I could feel less salty towards halflings, was the height thing, and now that's gone.

Roleplaying reasons is all I have left, but for that they have those illusion pots, haha.
    You know what they say, "once you go halfling..."
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    "This helps you ambush from hiding. We also gave it to monks for some reason."

I mean, if Monks have anything going for them, it's Cman choice.
    I do aimed head shots, from the open, all of the time. I'm an average race and troll heads, for example, are too tall to hit (so i switch to kicking their chest, which I can reach and has a comparable crit threshold).

I dunno that I would prioritize this cman, but i do happen to have a few extra CMan points and I can afford to pick up one rank. If the one rank is enough to punch trolls in their stupid face, it's quite a nice change for, if nothing else, when i have to go kill some forest trolls for an alt's CoL task.

Why rangers (especially) and bards (to a lesser degree)were left out, i don't know.
    Last edited by Donquix; 08-15-2019 at 05:28 PM.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    I do aimed head shots, from the open, all of the time. I'm an average race and troll heads, for example, are too tall to hit (so i switch to kicking their chest, which I can reach and has a comparable crit threshold).

I dunno that I would prioritize this cman, but i do happen to have a few extra CMan points and I can afford to pick up one rank. If the one rank is enough to punch trolls in their stupid face, it's quite a nice change for, if nothing else, when i have to go kill some forest trolls for an alt's CoL task.

Why rangers (especially) and bards (to a lesser degree)were left out, i don't know.
    I assume the other classes were left out because they are considered to be less acrobatic.

Someone did request that this should let tall races hit flying creatures. That at least would be pretty cool. Not cool enough for me to get it, but at least a little more useful for taller races.

I'm a bit more surprised they left out warriors vs rangers or other semis. I know I won't bother as a monk. I'd rather just jab a leg and tier up at the same time.