Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fish Spine Sword

1. Default Fish Spine Sword

I come back once in a while to the lands and like to know where the value on one of these. This time I can let one of them go because I find I have three of them, not two! One of my characters specializes in broadswords just because of their fish spine sword and the other who uses it relies on it for his grit-weighted weapon when not using his Sonic Falchion. But the third character with one really doesn't need it.
    7 mil?
    For those who don't know it's a 0x broadsword with ECW. The one with the Sonic is a character rolled up in GS3 and both of the blades came into his hands at around the same time, but the third one I think was purchased from a shop years ago.

Thanks

2. Default

Not sure of value - interested in buying the extra one though

3. Default

You'll find a buyer at more than 7 mil on nostalgia alone. 10-15 is probably more in the ballpark right out of the gate.

This is an extreme longshot that it's possible, but with enchanting's recent change, it might feasibly be enchantable by the buffest wizard in the game. It's worth having a capped and well trained wizard look at it to see if it's theoretically capable of an enchant. If it is, that bumps the price up even higher. Who knows with an item that old. It could have some wonky BS going on with it like oldstyle naginatas and you can have three 7x fishspine swords!
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 08-15-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You'll find a buyer at more than 7 mil on nostalgia alone. 10-15 is probably more in the ballpark right out of the gate.
    I was going to go in the opposite direction and say they've devalued a lot since they are relics from before the enchanting changes and the WPS system.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I was going to go in the opposite direction and say they've devalued a lot since they are relics from before the enchanting changes and the WPS system.
    Also possible. Depends on how many others are floating around I guess. I haven't seen one in years. I'd probably pay 10 mil for one just to have it. Especially during DR, as that usually depresses silver values.

6. Default

Is exceptional crit weighting not as badass as it used to be?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Is exceptional crit weighting not as badass as it used to be?
    I believe at some point they added more randomization to crit weighting at the high end of things, so you're no longer guaranteed uber crits even with uber weighting. So short answer, no, not as badass as it used to be, but still pretty badass.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 08-15-2019 at 04:24 PM.

i'd be interested base off nostalgia alone, part of the reason i probably over paid for a dir hafter

Best bet is to auction it and see where it lands. 7-10m starting bid seems fair. I would likely be among the bidders.

10. Default

i dont think crit randomizes, they made padding randomize but ive never heard of crit weighting randomizing