Thread: F/S: Potential 12x runestaff

Default F/S: Potential 12x runestaff

Last edited by DivePirate; 08-12-2019 at 04:42 PM.

How is that 12x when spell aiming and the enchant on a runestaff have nothing to do with each other? Higher enchanted runestaves do not improve your bolt AS... They only help with your DS. While spell aiming doesn't help your DS proportionally - only your bolt AS (there might be a 1 or 2 DS bump from the runestaff DS calculation, but not 2x worth).
    Last edited by Maerit; 08-12-2019 at 04:32 PM.

lol

ahh yes i forgot runestaff enchant doesnt add to casting strength... thats what happens when you play square and switch to a pure... nevermind... thought i had a good one here...

Quote Originally Posted by DivePirate View Post
    ahh yes i forgot runestaff enchant doesnt add to casting strength... thats what happens when you play square and switch to a pure... nevermind... thought i had a good one here...
    Hey, it's not a bad runestaff. Just not a bonus beyond the +9 to spell aiming. Some folks would buy that!

if you could just somehow use it as a spell thrown projectile
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    How is that 12x when spell aiming and the enchant on a runestaff have nothing to do with each other? Higher enchanted runestaves do not improve your bolt AS... They only help with your DS. While spell aiming doesn't help your DS proportionally - only your bolt AS (there might be a 1 or 2 DS bump from the runestaff DS calculation, but not 2x worth).
    Runestaff enchant should increase your bolt AS. But Simu is stupid and dumb.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2019 at 09:00 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    if you could just somehow use it as a spell thrown projectile
    Too bad 1206 doesn't impart the bonus of the object you shoot