Thread: Superior eonake/rolaren

Default Superior eonake/rolaren

Has anyone seen any superior rolaren or eonake weapons sell in the last couple years? I know superiors in general are a hard sell, but was wondering if the rarity of these metals might change that...

Debating whether to sell the slabs I found or if I want to roll the dice and try to make a perfect... I've got enough I'm confident about getting a couple superiors, but getting perfects is a different story entirely...

2. Default

If you price the rolaren the same as vultite, it'll sell. Eonake will sell a lot slower, but because it's sanc'd and rarer, you can sell it for a bit more. This is assuming popular weapon bases like lances or mauls. This is all just based on my experience selling superior and plain 4x stuff in my own shop. Just don't go selling these for like half a mil or something and they'll move.

Hhhmmm.... I keep some superiors in my shop for 10-40k, depending on enchant, but they tend to sit quite a while before selling. Still debating whether to make mauls or morning stars out of the eonake... mauls would be faster but more paladins use blunts according to the survey I did a while ago (and I haven't learned to forge polearms yet).