Instructions say to type ;lich with no arguments to get a list of types, but when I do that I get this. What did I do wrong?

>;foreach
--- Lich: foreach active.
This is ForEach version 0.10.6 (2019-07-26)
Usage:
;foreach [OPTIONS] [[ATTRIBUTE=]VALUE] in/on/under/behind <TARGETS>[; command; command; ...]
or ;foreach [OPTIONS] [[ATTRIBUTE=]VALUE] in/on/under/behind <TARGETS>[/ command/ command/ ...]
or ;foreach [OPTIONS] [[ATTRIBUTE=]VALUE] in/on/under/behind <TARGETS>[| command| command| ...]
or ;foreach [OPTIONS] [ATTRIBUTE=]/PATTERN/ in/on/under/behind <TARGETS>[| command| command| ...]

ATTRIBUTEs include type(default), noun, name, fullname, quick, or shorthand equivalents t, n, m, f and q
TARGETs include any inventory container or INV, WORN, ROOM, LOOT, LOCKER, and LAST (and various synonyms listed in the full help)
COMMANDs are any game command, or convenience shortcuts UNMARK, ECHO, GIVEITEM, STASH, FASTMOVE, MOVE, PAUSE, SLEEP, WAITRT, WAITCASTRT, WAITFOR, WAITRE, WAITMANA, WAITHEALTH, WAITSPIRIT, and WAITSTAMINA
OPTIONS include FIRST n, AFTER n, UNIQUE, [UN]MARKED and [UN]REGISTERED

This is the short version of the documentation. For more, see ;foreach help or visit:
https://github.com/dewiniaid/gs4-lic...ter/Foreach.md

--- Lich: foreach has exited.
When I went to the linked documentation, it says to type ;lich to get all the types.