Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The pro China Hong Kong police/government is now shooting protesters with live rounds.
    I seen one of the videos, where the police officer pulled a gun and the protester still advances and tries to grab the gun.

I don't care what side you are on, trying to grab the gun out of the hand of someone is not usually the smart move.

Quote Originally Posted by Sile2 View Post
    I seen one of the videos, where the police officer pulled a gun and the protester still advances and tries to grab the gun.

I don't care what side you are on, trying to grab the gun out of the hand of someone is not usually the smart move.
    It's not usually a smart move to pull a gun on someone in the first place, shove it directly into their stomach, put them in a headlock, then start waving your gun around like a maniac. I'm usually pro-police but shit. People shit all over American police for much less.

Another piece of shit Antifa terrorist went to jail.

This scumbag attacked a disabled elderly man with a flagpole, nearly blinding him in one eye. The elderly man needed to use a cane and this asshole literally stole his cane after nearly blinding him. What was the elderly man doing you might ask? Was he wearing a MAGA cap? Was he praising how much he loves Trump? No, he was literally just trying to cross the street and didn't care about any of the protests that were going on.

But Orange Man Bad!

Oh yeah the piece of shit only got 3 years in jail for nearly blinding a man and stealing his cane, the guy who popped the Trump baby balloon might get more time than that.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-17-2019 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Another piece of shit Antifa terrorist went to jail.

This scumbag attacked a disabled elderly man with a flagpole, nearly blinding him in one eye. The elderly man needed to use a cane and this asshole literally stole his cane after nearly blinding him. What was the elderly man doing you might ask? Was he wearing a MAGA cap? Was he praising how much he loves Trump? No, he was literally just trying to cross the street and didn't care about any of the protests that were going on.

But Orange Man Bad!

Oh yeah the piece of shit only got 3 years in jail for nearly blinding a man and stealing his cane, the guy who popped the Trump baby balloon might get more time than that.
    Link?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Link?
    I can’t seem to find a link on my phone. I’ll see if it’s in my history on my computer when I get home.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-disabled-man/

Also my bad about the piece of shit stealing the man's cane, I apparently misread that part. So the guy is only 99.9999999999999999% a piece of shit instead of 100% a piece of shit.

More Antifa terrorist shit!

An Antifa terrorist stole a water bottle from a disabled vet in a wheel chair then proceeded to throw the water on the vet. When someone stepped between the Antifa terrorist and the disabled vet to get the fucker to stop yet another Antifa terrorist stole the phone out of the man's hand.

But Orange Man bad!

Looks like the shooters who went on a rampage in a kosher supermarket yesterday in NJ were part of the black supremacist group Black Hebrew Israelites.

9. Default

Don't tell Backrash that, it'll ruin his worldview of white supremacy.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Ethno-nationalists are left wing now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.