Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    What races was he trading? Talladega for Indy 500?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Because the Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer, and other right wing pro-violence pro-fascist groups go to places the Portland, NY, and Berkeley?

These guys travel from out of state to agitate in the most liberal communities in our country. When they get met with resistance, when they get the violence they promote, they cry fowl and try to label the opposition "domestic terrorists" when it is them who are the ones bringing terror to communities they don't even live in with the intention of violence.
    Let me guess...all the Antifa rallies/riots are organic and consist only of locals?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-18-2019 at 12:13 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Nope, but whatever Encyclopedia Brown.
    How fast they forget defending a racist government targeting people based on the color of their skin.

I just don't think you are worth my time. Just like in this response, you go right to name calling and bashing the other person.
    You're another one of those people: "You're not worth my time! That's why I'm responding to you and respond to you quite often in fact!"

You act like this is the first time we have interacted in the politics folder or something. And "right to the name calling?" That's rich coming from someone suggesting I'm a white supremacist getting ready to shoot up a Walmart full of people. Yeah, you have the moral high ground on this one.

I like your new tactic though. Everyone who disagrees with you is a racist now. Nice turn around there, Farrakhan.
    You like my "new" tactic? For someone who thinks I'm not worth their time you sure seem to know a lot about me. Also there are plenty of people on this forum who disagree with me that I don't call racist. I only call the openly racist people racist or the ones who openly defend openly racist politics. You fall into the latter category.

Btw, I find both Democrats and Republicans equally full of shit. So, yes, please try to make me out as a Democrat sympathizer. I've voted for more Republicans in my life than Democrats. But I know, anyone who doesn't agree with you is the enemy and must be a facist/racist/democrat/whatever.
    You're just like several other people on this forum with this shit. Androidpk said much the same shit too. He "held both sides accountable" yet strangely enough only attacked Republicans and just downplayed the shit Democrats do. Like you've been doing the past year that I've noticed, I'm assuming this goes back to around November of 2016 for you.

Maybe you were a decent person at one point, you might even be a decent person outside your politics, but your Trump Derangement Syndrome has you all turned around.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-18-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Hey now.. Some Rogue just has a case of TDS.. but I don't remember him defending racists.. unless those racists were calling President Trump a mean name.
    I had to go back over a year to figure out wtf he was talking about. All I did was debunk the lies Trump was spewing with 4 sources. But facts make you a racist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Doesn’t have time to make post.

Makes post about not having time to post.

Reported.
    look at my weiner.jpg

The wieners do not approve.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    I didn't defend their government at all. I just debunked the lies that were being spewed.

Yes, I respond quite often. /s

I beg you to look at my post history. It's far from the probably 15 times a day you do.

I don't downplay shit. Other than to make a joke, I don't comment EXCEPT ON THE CURRENT WHITE HOUSE THAT YOU HAVE A HARD ON FOR.

DON'T DOX ME BRO.

Blog Entries

I didn't defend their government at all. I just debunked the lies that were being spewed.

Yes, I respond quite often. /s

I beg you to look at my post history. It's far from the probably 15 times a day you do.

I don't downplay shit. Other than to make a joke, I don't comment EXCEPT ON THE CURRENT WHITE HOUSE THAT YOU HAVE A HARD ON FOR.

DON'T DOX ME BRO.
    when you post three times in a row it means you are triggered.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    when you post three times in a row it means you are triggered.

Blog Entries

I don't make the rules.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I had to go back over a year to figure out wtf he was talking about. All I did was debunk the lies Trump was spewing with 4 sources. But facts make you a racist.
    Oh please.

cwolff, the noted racist, was making an ass out of himself in regards to the South African government forcibly taking land away from white farmers. I noted how even the other noted racists, such as Androidpk and time4fun, weren't even chiming in to defend his latest round of racist bullshit.

And surprisingly enough YOU were the first one to chime in by downplaying what the South African government was doing:

Do you want to start with when the Dutch did that to the South Africans or do we just want to start looking at this year when the S. Africans started doing it?
    You're defending/downplaying racist bullshit policies in South Africa by saying "Durr! Let's go back to what the Dutch did first!"

If Trump or anyone in Congress ever seriously suggests "Let's start enforcing our immigration policies only on brown people while giving whities a pass" I'll be among the first to call out what a racist policy that is and under no uncertain terms would I try to muddy the water by saying "Well....what about what this other country did?!"

I want our immigration policies enforced evenly, against white crackers AND brown people.

And look at your next racist comment in that thread:

LMAO, dude are you off your meds? I dont even comment on your bullshit in these threads but you only seem to be concerned when whitey is being kept down, Mein Fuhrer.

I've never been hostile to you but daddy Trump's woes got you down?
    Oh of course it was another "I don't even comment here!" posts.

Parkbandit was spot on: you went out of your way to defend racist policies of another government simply because Trump commented on the situation.