Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Don't even pretend the Proud Boys are the innocent victims here. They come from around the country to stir up shit and fight in communities they don't even live in. Spare us the crocodile tears that are so typical of bullies who get punched in the nose.
    Is the cop they were calling a "race trader" and "uncle tom", is he a bully that deserves to be punched in the face, too?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Don't even pretend the Proud Boys are the innocent victims here. They come from around the country to stir up shit and fight in communities they don't even live in. Spare us the crocodile tears that are so typical of bullies who get punched in the nose.
    Does this mean we can beat the shit out of the Democrat politicians that come to Iowa to "stir shit up"?

Admittedly, this would give a whole new angle to the caucus and would probably increase voter turnout.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-18-2019 at 11:21 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Is the cop they were calling a "race trader" and "uncle tom", is he a bully that deserves to be punched in the face, too?
    The cop deserve to be punched in the face? The cop was the victim in that situation. How in the hell would you even come to that asinine conclusion from anything said by anyone anywhere?

Does this mean we can beat the shit out of the Democrat politicians that come to Iowa to "stir shit up"?

Admittedly, this would give a whole new angle to the caucus and would probably increase voter turnout.
    Your "logic" is seriously fucked. There is no equivalence in anything you just said. To make it even remotely equivalent the Democrat politicians would have to agitate on social media with death threats against the public then show up and start a brawl after which they run and hide behind the skirt of freedom of speech.

Blog Entries

I really wish I had been informed of 1984backs rules of political engagement in 2008. We would have beat the shit out of the OWS astro turf camp that destroyed our city park.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

What races was he trading? Talladega for Indy 500?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Lol. There's a reason Antifa only pulls their shit in places like Portland and New York. I'll let you connect the dots.

SR is good people.

Going to read to Encyclopedia Brown now.
    Because the Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer, and other right wing pro-violence pro-fascist groups go to places the Portland, NY, and Berkeley?

These guys travel from out of state to agitate in the most liberal communities in our country. When they get met with resistance, when they get the violence they promote, they cry fowl and try to label the opposition "domestic terrorists" when it is them who are the ones bringing terror to communities they don't even live in with the intention of violence.

Blog Entries

The cop Your "logic" is seriously fucked. There is no equivalence in anything you just said. To make it even remotely equivalent the Democrat politicians would have to agitate on social media with death threats against the public then show up and start a brawl after which they run deserve to be punched in the face? The cop was the victim in that situation. How in the hell would you even come to that asinine conclusion from anything said by anyone anywhere?
    I came to that conclusion because ANTIFA terrorists were calling him a race trader and an uncle Tom, it wasn't the proud boys.

and hide behind the skirt of freedom of speech.
    Oh, it's exactly the same. Biden showed up, told minorities they can be just like "never been poor white people" and then went on to physically assault a teenage girl for asking a question.

These democrats aren't from here, yet they come here to spew their political ideology. Using your logic, we should be able to punch them in the nose. Unless you believe the political class is more valuable than the private citizen.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    What races was he trading? Talladega for Indy 500?
    The english language is racist, it's not my fault.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Nope, but whatever Encyclopedia Brown.

No genius I don't post anything because I don't give a fuck.

I just don't think you are worth my time. Just like in this response, you go right to name calling and bashing the other person. I posted the pic as a joke but you're so hopped up on Geritol or something, you can't laugh at anything. There is no point "arguing" anything here because like some 90 year old codger, you are set in your beliefs and you aren't going to change. No one on this forum is. I have better things to do. Apparently, you do not. So have fun grandpa.

I like your new tactic though. Everyone who disagrees with you is a racist now. Nice turn around there, Farrakhan.
    Doesn’t have time to make post.

Makes post about not having time to post.

Reported.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Proud Boys or Antifa - Which one is more wholesome, and why?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-18-2019 at 12:08 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible