Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Never disputed the crime statistics.
    What? Literally you disputed the crime statistics that initiated this recent stupidity on your part. Here, in case you missed it:

ROFL. Thats what you use to form your opinions? Thats your evidence? Internet memes? LOL.

That graphic does not actually appear at that url in it. There is much much more information that paints a much larger picture.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-21

That meme you posted is total and utter bullshit someone made either out of ignorance or maliciousness that you have latched on to because you don't have the desire, ability, or motivation to actually find out anything for yourself. You are exactly the kind of person trolls of all stripes are targeting to disrupt our society.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You just got finished disputing the crime statistics.
    My entire dispute was about the legitimacy of the chart in the internet meme which does not visually appear in the table that it references. You showed how it is probably closer to accurate than made up. But I never disputed the actual crime statistics in the table it referenced.

My entire dispute was about the legitimacy of the chart in the internet meme which does not visually appear in the table that it references. You showed how it is probably closer to accurate than made up. But I never disputed the actual crime statistics in the table it referenced.
    What? Literally here is you disputing the actual crime statistics:

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The graphic doesn't, but do some math with the numbers. The graphic was made with data taken from that chart. use a little intelligence.
    ROFL. I did. I'm saying it does not. Not even close. Take a look. Point it out where it does. Prove me wrong.

Just say "Hey guys.. I fucked up. Methais was right. Gelston was right. Tgo01 showed me how I was wrong."

Fucking own up to your very numerous shortcomings already. Don't pretend you were right by any stretch of the imagination.. because, as usual, you were:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I already conceded the point and thanked Tgo.

Blog Entries

You are far and away the most vile, racist piece of shit useful idiot walking the Earth I've ever come across. Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

But I never disputed the actual crime statistics in the table it referenced.
    You understand that these 2 quotes are in direct conflict with each other.. right?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You are far and away the most vile, racist piece of shit useful idiot walking the Earth I've ever come across. Congratulations.
    Could you imagine having to deal with him in real life?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Could you imagine having to deal with him in real life?
    There's only so much abuse you can do to a person before you're hitting a corpse.

Blog Entries

Issues around racism still exist and need to be addressed.

I read it. Nice piece. But I think you are reading more into the comments section than you should. It IS a comments section after all. I like to read them as well. Brietbart comments are outright super fucking nutso if you want a scary laugh.

No. Not like the KKK who publicly lynched black people by hanging them from trees in public.

Bad news. Its never going to stop. There is a philosophy that states its not enough to just not be racist, but that we need to constantly identify it, call it out, and talk about it in order to prevent it.

That bloodshed you keep mentioning... the first shot was already fired in Christchurch then again in El Paso.
    Keep acting the fool Back, from this point forward I don't give a single fuck about the violence that the left beckons with this shit.

But I think you are reading more into the comments section than you should.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's like I'm fucking psychic or something.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2019 at 08:46 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible