Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

CNN's April Ryan's bodyguard is being charged for assaulting and robbing another journalist for having the audacity to record April Ryan while she gave a speech.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    LMAO, there he is..Mr. Pot talking shit about anyone downplaying shit..

It wasn't "one" time. I mean he was even investigated by the Secret Service.

Nugent’s 2012 comments about Obama — who he has called a “piece of shit” and a “subhuman mongrel” — are far from the only threat he’s made against prominent Democrats. As the Daily Beast chronicled, Nugent discussed shooting Harry Reid during the National Rifle Association’s annual meeting in 2015. In January 2016, he called for both Obama and Clinton to “be tried for treason & hung.” Nugent once called Clinton a “worthless bitch” and called for her to “ride one of these [guns] into the sunset.” He told Obama to “suck on my machine gun.”

But I guess as long as it's "just a joke" it's ok.
    So you agree, the secret service needs to investigate?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Leftist lunatics at a fundraiser for an Illinois Democrat state rep staged a mock assassination of Trump.

One guy wearing a Trump mask was "shot" by another person holding a gun, the Trump imposter then clutched his chest and pretended to die.

Yeah, fuck anyone who continues to defend this shit or just buries their head in the sand and pretend it's not happening.
    Why the hell would they go through all that when they could just leave the gun sitting there and let it shoot Trump all by itself to prove that guns are the real problem and not people being pieces of shit that are the problem?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's also not like it hasn't happened to presidents throughout history.
    Remember when it was racist to do it with Obama though?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

CNN's April Ryan's bodyguard is being charged for assaulting and robbing another journalist for having the audacity to record April Ryan while she gave a speech.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember when it was racist to do it with Obama though?
    When it was a lynching....sure.

Blog Entries

You do know Nugent didn't really walk up to Obama with a machine gun in hand and say "suck on my machine gun" right? Even though that's exactly how that laughable article makes it seem like.
    Did that retard Kathy Griffin do that or just release a video?

It is adorable you go to The Daily Beast though to get your "facts."
    I picked a random link from the multiple pages of links from the google search.

ww28hermes.jpg

You can argue whether or not the joke was funny, but you can't seriously think he was threatening Obama.
    The Secret Service wasn't so sure. They investigated him for it and THE MULTIPLE OTHER COMMENTS AND FACEBOOK POSTS AND SPEECHES HE MADE. He even claimed he would be dead or in jail if Obama was elected. HILARIOUS!

When it was a lynching....sure.
    Remember when literally everything else anti-Obama was also labeled racist?

If you're going to tap dance around shit, the least you can do is post more dachshunds.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-20-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Did that retard Kathy Griffin do that or just release a video?

I picked a random link from the multiple pages of links from the google search.

ww28hermes.jpg

The Secret Service wasn't so sure. They investigated him for it and THE MULTIPLE OTHER COMMENTS AND FACEBOOK POSTS AND SPEECHES HE MADE. He even claimed he would be dead or in jail if Obama was elected. HILARIOUS!
    So when I said:

Nor can I recall a somewhat famous person holding the severed head of the US president.
    And you suggested Ted Nugent did the same to Obama you were full of shit and were just deflecting away from a crazy Democrat doing something crazy right?

You can try and deflect all you want but cwolff, time4fun, Androidpk, Back, and others have made me immune to such efforts.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-20-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember when literally everything else anti-Obama was also labeled racist?

If you're going to tap dance around shit, the least you can do is post more dachshunds.
    I meant that it WAS racist when it was lynching. Most of the other stuff is just triggered crybabies.