Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Because it’s not possible the hat was stolen, clearly the victim “fatass” had it coming.
    The hat wasn't stolen. You don't even know your own alleged story.

The mother believes it's because of a hat he wore days before.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Because it’s not possible the hat was stolen, clearly the victim “fatass” had it coming.
    That's the point, This or that is possible but all you have is 20 seconds of video. You love to go on about fake news and all that but we aren't even getting half the story here and you are claiming hate crimes and kinds of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    That's the point, This or that is possible but all you have is 20 seconds of video. You love to go on about fake news and all that but we aren't even getting half the story here and you are claiming hate crimes and kinds of shit.
    Ignorance is strong in that one. Willfully strong

The "first" 20 seconds of a video. Looks like it was already started whatever it was, and it is all on Twitter, because no one ever has made up shit on there. I'd want to see the whole thing plus the bus video. Fatass wasn't even wearing a hat in that video. There is more to this story I would be willing to bet. BUT THEN I SAY KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE SO I AM A RACIST.
    Let's just say it's because he was white instead. Does that sound better?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    The hat wasn't stolen. You don't even know your own alleged story.
    "Alleged" story. I guess the mother also doctored the video too to frame his attackers. You TDS people are fucking unbelievable.

Also I didn't say the hat was stolen, I said it was a possibility as to why we don't see a hat in the video. This was of course after Some Rogue implied it couldn't have been because of a hat because we don't see a hat. Is reading and using some basic common sense impossible for people with TDS too?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-13-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Oh fuck off already. You see a video of a kid getting the shit beat out of him by multiple people, he winds up in the hospital, and you insult him and somehow suggest the kid deserved it? Let me guess, if he said "THE N WORD!!" that justified the attack?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-13-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Honestly you morons are taking victory laps for no reason. Okay fine, let's say for the sake of argument it wasn't because of a MAGA hat, what the fuck was it for then? What could possibly justify this sort of attack? Of course you two don't want to comment on that, you just want to "win" this argument by saying it's impossible it was because of a MAGA hat and therefore none of this matters. Fuck you both in particular. You both probably laughed at the homeless black woman who was a Trump supporter and was assaulted by deranged Hillary supporters before the 2016 election too.

Downplay! Downplay! This goes against our narrative that only Trump supporters are violent thugs!!!!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-13-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Looking at his mom's twitter, this doesn't feel like the full story.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

"Alleged" story. I guess the mother also doctored the video too to frame his attackers. You TDS people are fucking unbelievable.

Also I didn't say the hat was stolen, I said it was a possibility as to why we don't see a hat in the video. This was of course after Some Rogue implied it couldn't have been because of a hat because we don't see a hat. Is reading and using some basic common sense impossible for people with TDS too?
    You are so quick to scream fake news, but anything regarding a MAGA hat sets you off. It's hilarious. My point is you didn't even bother to check the story out, you saw it and instantly got triggered. Even by the mom's admission the hat wasn't stolen.

The boy's mother explained on Twitter that she believed the attackers were motivated by a Trump 2020 campaign hat that her son had previously worn to school.

She said that the boy stopped wearing the hat due to harassment, but that the bullying continued.

Honestly you morons are taking victory laps for no reason. Okay fine, let's say for the sake of argument it wasn't because of a MAGA hat, what the fuck was it for then? What could possibly justify this sort of attack? Of course you two don't want to comment on that, you just want to "win" this argument by saying it's impossible it was because of a MAGA hat and therefore none of this matters. Fuck you both in particular. You both probably laughed at the homeless black woman who was a Trump supporter and was assaulted by deranged Hillary supporters before the 2016 election too.

Downplay! Downplay! This goes against our narrative that only Trump supporters are violent thugs!!!!
    You're the one politicizing this. I agree. It's sad that a kid got beaten up on the bus. I also agree that it doesn't look like a fair fight. I'm disagreeing that it's simply because he wore a hat previous days. There's more to the story.