Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 510

Thread: Rising left wing violence

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The graphic doesn't, but do some math with the numbers. The graphic was made with data taken from that chart. use a little intelligence.
    ROFL. I did. I'm saying it does not. Not even close. Take a look. Point it out where it does. Prove me wrong.
    Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late. Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to. Facts just twist the truth around. Facts are living turned inside out. Facts are getting the best of them. Facts are nothing on the face of things. Facts don't stain the furniture. Facts go out and slam the door. Facts are written all over your face. Facts continue to change their shape.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,373
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    ROFL. I did. I'm saying it does not. Not even close. Take a look. Point it out where it does. Prove me wrong.
    The lines listing manslaughter by race.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The graphic doesn't, but do some math with the numbers. The graphic was made with data taken from that chart. use a little intelligence.
    I guess Back is expecting memes to be posted on .gov sites?

    He's really losing his shit lately. Moreso than normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    ROFL. Thats what you use to form your opinions? Thats your evidence? Internet memes? LOL.

    That graphic does not actually appear at that url in it. There is much much more information that paints a much larger picture.

    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-21

    That meme you posted is total and utter bullshit someone made either out of ignorance or maliciousness that you have latched on to because you don't have the desire, ability, or motivation to actually find out anything for yourself. You are exactly the kind of person trolls of all stripes are targeting to disrupt our society.
    Nothing you say matters anymore (not that it ever did) because you literally just posted this in the other thread. Today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Nothing new. Its all in the report and repeated in Mueller's testimony. Congress has the authority and the evidence. All thats needed now is the will.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The graphic doesn't, but do some math with the numbers. The graphic was made with data taken from that chart. use a little intelligence.
    That's a low blow Mister. You know he has just a little intelligence and you want him to use it all up on that data!?!?

    Reported for being mean and unsympathetic to the blight of our Retard Champion.

    An apology would go a long way here.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    ROFL. Thats what you use to form your opinions? Thats your evidence? Internet memes? LOL.

    That graphic does not actually appear at that url in it. There is much much more information that paints a much larger picture.

    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-21

    That meme you posted is total and utter bullshit someone made either out of ignorance or maliciousness that you have latched on to because you don't have the desire, ability, or motivation to actually find out anything for yourself. You are exactly the kind of person trolls of all stripes are targeting to disrupt our society.
    According to the link YOU PROVIDED, the murder rates are as follows:

    White: 1.78 per 100,000
    Black: 12.15 per 100,000

    This is the point where a normal person would stop, think a minute, and say "Shit, I guess my entire worldview has been a lie fed to me by people trying to control me. I'll try to do better going forward."

    But since you're a piece of shit liberal you'll just ignore those inconvenient facts and move on to the next talking point.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-12-2019 at 06:11 PM.

  6. Default

    Tags here say Back is a pedophile. Prove me wrong.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    According to the link YOU PROVIDED, the murder rates are as follows:

    White: 1.78 per 100,000
    Black: 12.15 per 100,000

    This is the point where a normal person would stop, think a minute, and say "Shit, I guess my entire worldview has been a lie fed to me by people trying to control me. I'll try to do better going forward."

    But since you're a piece of shit liberal you'll just ignore those inconvenient facts and move on to the next talking point.
    I just read your reply to Gelston and apparently you need this spelled out for you.

    Number of whites in US: 234,370,202
    Number of murders committed by whites: 4,192

    (4192 / 234370202 ) * 100000 = 1.78

    Number of blacks in US: 40,610,815
    Number of murders committed by blacks: 4,935

    (4935 / 40610815) * 100000 = 12.15
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-12-2019 at 06:14 PM.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    According to the link YOU PROVIDED, the murder rates are as follows:

    White: 1.78 per 100,000
    Black: 12.15 per 100,000

    This is the point where a normal person would stop, think a minute, and say "Shit, I guess my entire worldview has been a lie fed to me by people trying to control me. I'll try to do better going forward."

    But since you're a piece of shit liberal you'll just ignore those inconvenient facts and move on to the next talking point.
    I'd appreciate seeing how you worked that out because those numbers do not appear on that table in that way.
    Facts are simple and facts are straight. Facts are lazy and facts are late. Facts all come with points of view. Facts don't do what I want them to. Facts just twist the truth around. Facts are living turned inside out. Facts are getting the best of them. Facts are nothing on the face of things. Facts don't stain the furniture. Facts go out and slam the door. Facts are written all over your face. Facts continue to change their shape.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'd appreciate seeing how you worked that out because those numbers do not appear on that table in that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I just read your reply to Gelston and apparently you need this spelled out for you.

    Number of whites in US: 234,370,202
    Number of murders committed by whites: 4,192

    (4192 / 234370202 ) * 100000 = 1.78

    Number of blacks in US: 40,610,815
    Number of murders committed by blacks: 4,935

    (4935 / 40610815) * 100000 = 12.15
    It's like I'm fucking psychic or something.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's like I'm fucking psychic or something.
    Pedophiles aren't well known for their math and comprehension skills.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/


    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •