Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Even by the mom's admission the hat wasn't stolen.
    I never said the hat was stolen. I don't know how else to explain this to you. Honestly is English your second language?

You're the one politicizing this.
    The mother says it was because of the MAGA hat and that he had to stop wearing it due to harassment but yes yes, I'm the one politicizing it.

There's more to the story.
    Isn't that always the cry from the left and the TDS crowd when it comes to a conservative being attacked. Okay let's hear your theories, I'm guessing "the N word" was thrown around right? Or is this the part where you insist "there's more to the story" yet you have no theories as to what could possibly be "more to the story"?

The superintendent put out a statement about this and spent more time ensuring everyone it had nothing to do with political views and that he was upset the school was put into a negative light than he was upset at the actual attack itself, which he referred to as an "incident."

Fuck this school.

Violent Antifa thugs are rioting in the UK because they don't like the election result. Ever notice when the left wins the right largely just whines about it, but when the right wins the left goes ape shit, starts rioting, and looks for quick and easy ways to restrict rights?

But Orange Man bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Violent Antifa thugs are rioting in the UK because they don't like the election result. Ever notice when the left wins the right largely just whines about it, but when the right wins the left goes ape shit, starts rioting, and looks for quick and easy ways to restrict rights?

But Orange Man bad!
    BUT RUSSIA!!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Dude...

Kids fight in school. I don't care the reason. It's part of growing up. He ended up in the hospital not because he was dying, but because his mommy was skured. Read the full story. It's kids fighting (don't care it's because he wore a MAGA hat. I fought in school because someone said "Yo mama" once). It's bullshit, kids should get slapped on the wrist.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    BUT RUSSIA!!!!!
    Which is really weird because it's the left who is currently either flirting with communism or right out having sexual intercourse with communism, but apparently Russia is buying right wing puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Dude...

Kids fight in school. I don't care the reason. It's part of growing up. He ended up in the hospital not because he was dying, but because his mommy was skured. Read the full story. It's kids fighting (don't care it's because he wore a MAGA hat. I fought in school because someone said "Yo mama" once). It's bullshit, kids should get slapped on the wrist.
    Yes kids fight in school. If he fought back like he started to do and no one else jumped in I might say whatever, shit happens. But that wasn't the case. At least 4 more kids stepped in to push him back and punch him into submission so the one main instigator could continue pummeling him and bash his head against the side of the bus. This didn't look so much like a fight as it did a pro wresting match between a big name star and a nobody but the wrestling moves are real.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-13-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Dude...

A fair fight is a fair fight. What happened to that kid was bullshit and if I were his dad, I'd be looking for some parents to kick the shit out of. Maybe some kids too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The mother says it was because of the MAGA hat and that he had to stop wearing it due to harassment but yes yes, I'm the one politicizing it.

Isn't that always the cry from the left and the TDS crowd when it comes to a conservative being attacked. Okay let's hear your theories, I'm guessing "the N word" was thrown around right? Or is this the part where you insist "there's more to the story" yet you have no theories as to what could possibly be "more to the story"?
    Rising Black supremacy is becoming a threat to this country.

(That's how this works, right?)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984