Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

TV is for sports.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

ICE: Undocumented immigrants in Md. rape friend's 11-year-old sister on separate occasions

GERMANTOWN, Md. (ABC7) — Two undocumented immigrants are accused of raping an 11-year-old girl on different occasions, the common denominator being a friendship with the victim's older brother.

Montgomery County Police have arrested Mauricio Barrera-Navidad, 29, of Damascus, and Carlos Palacios-Amaya, 28, of Gaithersburg, and charged each with second-degree rape.

Last month, the victim — now 12-years-old — spoke with a social worker at her middle school in Germantown. Talking through tears, the girl shared the painful details about what both men allegedly did to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    ICE offices, workers hit by wave of violence and threats: ‘We know where all your children live’

So many violent leftists I can hardly keep up with updating this thread!
    Looks like it's time to build a wall around ICE buildings.

I don't see why not, it'll be pretty solid proof that walls work once they're up.

Idiots like BacKKKlash: WALLS DON'T WORK!!!!!!

Also idiots like BacKKKlash: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ICE PUT A WALL AROUND THEIR BUILDING TO KEEP US LOSERS FROM FUCKING SHIT UP AND NOW WE CAN'T DO SHIT!!!!!!!!!111
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    TV is for sports.
    TV is also apparently for 24/7 anti-Trump propaganda, which I guess includes not reporting on most stories of left wing violence.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-14-2019 at 02:10 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Looks like it's time to build a wall around ICE buildings.

I don't see why not, it'll be pretty solid proof that walls work once they're up.

Idiots like BacKKKlash: WALLS DON'T WORK!!!!!!

Also idiots like BacKKKlash: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ICE PUT A WALL AROUND THEIR BUILDING TO KEEP US LOSERS FROM FUCKING SHIT UP AND NOW WE CAN'T DO SHIT!!!!!!!!!111
    I'm willing to bet Back lives in a house with standing walls, and he locks his doors at night, and he has a wall around his property. And he doesn't live within 10 miles of a minority.

Blog Entries

I'm willing to bet Back lives in a house with standing walls, and he locks his doors at night, and he has a wall around his property. And he doesn't live within 10 miles of a minority.
    I bet he lives in a shitty apartment full of Bernie Sanders posters.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

7. Default

Last I knew he lived in DC, and DC is a melting pot. I doubt he owns a house though.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I heard he works with children.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

9. Default

Are you implying he's a pedophile? Did you hear that from the tags here? I heard he's a pedophile. Prove me wrong.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I'm not sure that setting kid's menus on the table when a family goes out to eat counts.