Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Another Antifa piece of shit Gage Halupowski was sentenced to 6 years in prison for hitting a man from behind on his head with a baton.
    Now he's gonna be getting hit from behind with someone else's baton...

Last edited by Methais; 11-02-2019 at 09:00 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Now he's gonna be getting hit from behind with someone else's baton...

We can only hope.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Another scumbag leftist picking on an elderly man was arrested after he spit on a him in a restaurant for wearing a MAGA hat. But Orange Man Bad!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-08-2019 at 12:06 AM.

A bunch of Antifa goons in Chile yesterday tore apart a church in broad daylight. They removed pews and other furniture and burned it in the street, they spray painted it, desecrated holy statues, and one even took a hammer and chisel to tear apart the sidewalk outside of it.

But Orange Man bad!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-09-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Why is Antifa in Chile?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Why is Antifa in Chile?
    Antifa is everywhere for some reason. I guess fascists sprang up all over the world after Trump was elected.

April Ryan, who likes to pretend she's a legitimate reporter over at CNN, sent out a Tweet heavily implying Kimberly Klacik, a Republican running for Rep Cumming's old seat, was responsible for his death because she was such a meanie head to him that it caused him to have a heart attack or something.

Kimberly Klacik is now receiving a lot of death threats and has had to hire a security team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    April Ryan, who likes to pretend she's a legitimate reporter over at CNN, sent out a Tweet heavily implying Kimberly Klacik, a Republican running for Rep Cumming's old seat, was responsible for his death because she was such a meanie head to him that it caused him to have a heart attack or something.

Kimberly Klacik is now receiving a lot of death threats and has had to hire a security team.
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention; Kimberly Klacik is a black female conservative.

So a black female Democrat, who likes to pretend to be a journalist, implied a black female conservative was responsible for the death of a black male Democrat. Once again a case of "Get back on this Democrat plantation or else!!!"

Maybe Some Rogue will dazzle us with some argument about why this is good, since I'm against it and all.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-10-2019 at 06:22 PM.

The pro China Hong Kong police/government is now shooting protesters with live rounds.