Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

CNN "journalist" April Ryan had her bodyguard steal a real journalist's camera and then assault him and throw him out of the room where she was speaking.

CNN is nothing but trash at this point. Don Lemon is also being sued for assault for, and I shit you not, putting his hand down his own pants, fondling his disgusting dick, then wiping a finger on the lip of another man.

Honestly who watches this trash network anymore? It hires nothing but thugs and goons to push the left's agenda.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-14-2019 at 04:15 PM.

You must live on The_Donald.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Hasn't that sub been shut down?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    CNN "journalist" April Ryan had her bodyguard steal a real journalist's camera and then assault him and throw him out of the room where she was speaking.

CNN is nothing but trash at this point. Don Lemon is also being sued for assault for, and I shit you not, putting his hand down his own pants, fondling his disgusting dick, then wiping a finger on the lip of another man.

Honestly who watches this trash network anymore? It hires nothing but thugs and goons to push the left's agenda.
    Honestly, this appears to be pretty bad. I wasn't expecting the camera that was shooting the video to be removed and shit. Dude wasn't making any noise or being disruptive at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Strange how conservatives are sharing news stories that the mainstream media doesn't want to cover. We must all belong to the same sub on Reddit!

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Dude wasn't making any noise or being disruptive at all.
    According to the Fuhrer April Ryan, it's because she doesn't allow her speeches to be covered by the news (how ironic coming from someone who works for the news industry) because she wants to be able to have an open dialogue. In other words it's much easier to lie about the shit you said when there is no audio evidence of it.

Did you watch the video?

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-14-2019 at 05:00 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    According to the Fuhrer April Ryan, it's because she doesn't allow her speeches to be covered by the news (how ironic coming from someone who works for the news industry) because she wants to be able to have an open dialogue. In other words it's much easier to lie about the shit you said when there is no audio evidence of it.
    It's really weird to think back to the way society was before 9/11 and the internet (or what the internet would be like if not for 9/11) and compare it to today. It really does have a 1984 creepiness to it.

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

9. Default

Mass shooter in Philly was Black. Long rap sheet. Dealt in drugs. I wonder how Backrash will categorize him. Is he a radicalized Trump supporter or a downtrodden illegal immigrant or a black man in need of reparations?

Heaven forbid we call him a felon who tried to kill people.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Not quite "left wing" violence but I'm too lazy to find the correct thread, and BacKKKlash will try to twist this into a white supremacy story anyway.

Video shows Berkley man beaten to death after early morning car crash on Detroit's west side

DETROIT (FOX 2) - A 24-year-old man from Berkley was brutally beaten to death after a seemingly minor car crash on Detroit's west side early Monday morning. The crash and beating were caught on surveillance video from a nearby gas station.

Tyler Wingate is remembered for his contagious smile, good spirit, and loving character. His friends said that he was known for - before his life was violently taken early Monday morning.

Police haven't been able to say what caused the crash but say Tyler was driving a 2011 Buick Regal when he collided with a 2007 Chevy Impala.

Surveillance video from a nearby gas station showed the unidentified driver walk up to Tyler and punch him in the face. Several witnesses standing nearby watched Tyler drop to the ground.

Much of the video is too graphic to show, but, at one point, Tyler tried to get up but the punches and kicks continued.

A witness was able to pull the man off of Tyler, and the man even appeared to try to swing at that witness. Then everyone but Tyler walked away as they left him to die.

"It's terrible. It's terrible. That could be anybody's family member. You don't want that to happen to anyone," witness Juan Williams said. "It's unfortunate, very unfortunate. No one wants to see a life lost."

Tyler's friends said the young man came from a large, loving family and befriended and helped everyone he could. They said he moved to Detroit because he believed in the city and knew it would continue to rise.

A GoFundMe has been started in Tyler's name. It raised has raised more than $14,000

Now, friends say the entire city of Berkley is heartbroken as Detroit Police search for the suspect, who's been identified as 23-year-old Lawrence James Davis. They're unsure if he knew Tyler before the crash.

Detroit Police are asking anyone with information to call them or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.

TLDR: White guy gets in a small car wreck with black guy, black guy beats him to death at gas station and walks away.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-15-2019 at 09:16 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.