Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    internet meme
    As opposed to what other kind of memes?

I already conceded the point and thanked Tgo.
    All you had to do was shut the fuck up and realize that I'm right. Realizing that you're always wrong wouldn't hurt either.

The more you do this, the better your life will be.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You are far and away the most vile, racist piece of shit useful idiot walking the Earth I've ever come across. Congratulations.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You understand that these 2 quotes are in direct conflict with each other.. right?
    Found the problem.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-12-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I do find it relevant, in that, it's the Democrat party that continues to use race as a dividing issue.
    I also find the unending attacks against South and Central America to be egregious and divisive. Oh wait, Trump is now a Republican.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I also find the unending attacks against South and Central America to be egregious and divisive. Oh wait, Trump is now a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

While Back is crying about criminals caught BEFORE they can carry out a terrorist attack, this happened at yet another ICE facility:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...as/2005896001/

Officials blamed "political rhetoric and misinformation" after shots were fired at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office in San Antonio, Texas, early Tuesday morning.

Local TV station KENS 5 reported that suspects fired at the building,which includes the ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) field office and Jefferson Bank offices, around 3:00 a.m. CDT Tuesday morning on the northeast side of San Antonio.
    Since I know CNN and MSNBC would never touch this story with a 10 foot pole I figured I could try and educate you on just how dangerous your political party has become, Back.

Man arrested after threatening to stab schoolchildren in Florida

A man in Florida has been arrested after law enforcement officials were alerted to his plot to stab children at an elementary school this week.

Andrew Ivan Aman, 22, allegedly planned to attack the Tampa area school because he "hated America" and despised the large American Flag mural on the front of the school building. Aman packed a large kitchen knife in his bag with the intent to "stab as many children as possible" at Bellamy Elementary School, according to a document released by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

"If adults get in the way, he planned to stab them as well," the document also stated.

Excpet nbc and cnn reported on this last night. The ice shooting.
    Last edited by Alfster; 08-14-2019 at 02:55 PM.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Excpet nbc and cnn reported on this last night. The ice shooting.
    Like a 2 minute segment? That's cute.

ICE offices, workers hit by wave of violence and threats: ‘We know where all your children live’

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) workers are facing a rapidly escalating series of threats, including protesters menacing their children and shots being fired at their offices, amid a rising tide of anti-ICE rhetoric from the left fueled by congressional Democrats, media voices and presidential hopefuls.

Footage published Tuesday by Breitbart News shows protesters in Florida from groups such as Never Again Action and Black Lives Matter Alliance of Broward County threatening workers and former employees of the GEO Group, a private contractor used by ICE.

One protester threatened the family of GEO Group’s former general counsel, John Bulfin.

“We know where all your children live throughout the country … John Bulfin you have kids in [bleeped out], you have kids in [bleeped out],” the protester yelled. “We know everything about you and you won’t just be seeing us here.”
    So many violent leftists I can hardly keep up with updating this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Like a 2 minute segment? That's cute.
    The nbc article is actually better written, you should check the article out.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    The nbc article is actually better written, you should check the article out.
    Wait by "reported on it" did you mean an article or on the teevee?