Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    It's also not like it hasn't happened to presidents throughout history.
    Mr. Downplay reporting for duty!

I can't recall a single instance of an elected official hosting a "Shot the president!" photo op at a fundraiser. We aren't talking about a bunch of goons in their backyard here, we are talking about a sitting politician.

Nor can I recall a somewhat famous person holding the severed head of the US president.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-19-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Mr. Downplay reporting for duty!

I can't recall a single instance of an elected official hosting a "Shot the president!" photo op at a fundraiser. We aren't talking about a bunch of goons in their backyard here, we are talking about a sitting politician.

Nor can I recall a somewhat famous person holding the severed head of the US president.
    I'm sure it has happened before, but that doesn't mean any single incident of it is less fucking retarded.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm sure it has happened before, but that doesn't mean any single incident of it is less fucking retarded.
    Not disagreeing but Mr. It's Only Bad when it happens to Republicans will disagree.

BTW, the person wearing the Trump mask was an outside entertainment company. The gun was a beverage dispenser being held by a random attendee. Not like this was on the program and the headline of the day lol.

Blog Entries

See Ted Nugent.

Not disagreeing but Mr. It's Only Bad when it happens to Republicans will disagree.
    That's a bold statement for someone who apparently ignores me.

BTW, the person wearing the Trump mask was an outside entertainment company. The gun was a beverage dispenser being held by a random attendee. Not like this was on the program and the headline of the day lol.
    Downplay that shit. DOWNPLAY IT!

See Ted Nugent.
    Okay so I Googled "Ted Nugent Obama head" and all I saw was Kathy Griffin holding Trump's severed head.

Is this something that happened or you just failing yet again at deflecting?

Blog Entries

Okay so I Googled "Ted Nugent Obama head" and all I saw was Kathy Griffin holding Trump's severed head.

Is this something that happened or you just failing yet again at deflecting?
    Much as in life. you suck at Google.

https://www.google.com/search?client...+Nugent+Obama+
    Last edited by Some Rogue; 08-20-2019 at 12:30 AM.

Much as in life. you suck at Google.

https://www.google.com/search?client...+Nugent+Obama+
    Oh, so he didn't hold up a severed head of Obama and you're talking about the time he joked about telling Obama to suck on his machine gun?

You're pretty bad at these false equivalencies.

"I don't recall a somewhat famous person holding up the severed head of the president."
    "Clearly you've never heard of Ted Nugent and Obama!"
    "Did he hold up a severed head of Obama?"
    "....well no...."

Blog Entries

LMAO, there he is..Mr. Pot talking shit about anyone downplaying shit..

It wasn't "one" time. I mean he was even investigated by the Secret Service.

Nugent’s 2012 comments about Obama — who he has called a “piece of shit” and a “subhuman mongrel” — are far from the only threat he’s made against prominent Democrats. As the Daily Beast chronicled, Nugent discussed shooting Harry Reid during the National Rifle Association’s annual meeting in 2015. In January 2016, he called for both Obama and Clinton to “be tried for treason & hung.” Nugent once called Clinton a “worthless bitch” and called for her to “ride one of these [guns] into the sunset.” He told Obama to “suck on my machine gun.”

But I guess as long as it's "just a joke" it's ok.

LMAO, there he is..Mr. Pot talking shit about anyone downplaying shit..

It wasn't "one" time. I mean he was even investigated by the Secret Service.

Nugent’s 2012 comments about Obama — who he has called a “piece of shit” and a “subhuman mongrel” — are far from the only threat he’s made against prominent Democrats. As the Daily Beast chronicled, Nugent discussed shooting Harry Reid during the National Rifle Association’s annual meeting in 2015. In January 2016, he called for both Obama and Clinton to “be tried for treason & hung.” Nugent once called Clinton a “worthless bitch” and called for her to “ride one of these [guns] into the sunset.” He told Obama to “suck on my machine gun.”

But I guess as long as it's "just a joke" it's ok.
    You do know Nugent didn't really walk up to Obama with a machine gun in hand and say "suck on my machine gun" right? Even though that's exactly how that laughable article makes it seem like. That's why I said it was a joke, because that's how jokes work. It is adorable you go to The Daily Beast though to get your "facts."

You can argue whether or not the joke was funny, but you can't seriously think he was threatening Obama.

Just so we're clear when I said "Nor can I recall a somewhat famous person holding the severed head of the US president." and you said "See Ted Nugent", you were completely full of shit and knew full well Ted Nugent never held up Obama's severed head but you were trying to equate the two situations anyways because you're just here to "hold both sides accountable" right?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-20-2019 at 01:50 AM.