Page 39 of 78 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    That was my example of violence we have seen in other places that didn't happen here. I bet most of them are against fascists though.
    I was watching the live report on FOX. The camera was panning the scene, protesters just standing on one side, cops on the other, and the off-camera reporter was narrating that he saw a couple of fires, things thrown at cops, saying people were running, that the mainstream media was not not show you this, with everyone literally just standing around staring at each other, then protesters walking away. He made it sound like all hell was breaking loose but that was totally trumped up bullshit.

Its shit like this FOX and the republicans use to scare their constituents into making them vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I was watching the live report on FOX. The camera was panning the scene, protesters just standing on one side, cops on the other, and the off-camera reporter was narrating that he saw a couple of fires, things thrown at cops, saying people were running, that the mainstream media was not not show you this, with everyone literally just standing around staring at each other, then protesters walking away. He made it sound like all hell was breaking loose but that was totally trumped up bullshit.

Its shit like this FOX and the republicans use to scare their constituents into making them vote for them.
    Well shit, a two minute pan that didn't show anything happening at one location? That totally proves nothing happened!

You have got to be the biggest fool who has ever lived. Not just on Earth, but on any other planet in the universe that might have intelligent life as well.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-11-2019 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well shit, a two minute pan that didn't show anything happening at one location? That totally proves nothing happened!

You have got to be the biggest fool who has ever lived. Not just on Earth, but on any other planet in the universe that might have intelligent life as well.
    Says the guy who's relying on twitter videos and declaring that rioting occured because someone got shoved and had a hat stolen? Were there harsh words too Terrence?
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Says the guy who's relying on twitter videos and declaring that rioting occured because someone got shoved and had a hat stolen? Were there harsh words too Terrence?
    Suddenly video evidence isn't sufficient if it's on Twitter?

Okay Mr. No violence happened because only one guy was arrested and there are no signs of violence the next day.

You should really look into shortening your name.

I really do wonder what fantasy world you live in where "protestors" starting fires in the middle of the street can be considered "peaceful" and that stealing property, chasing people and shoving people isn't considered "violent." Like, look, I get it, you hate Trump because he had the nerve to beat Hillary in a fair election, but is that any reason to become less of a human being now and downplay violence because you hate the targets of the violence?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-11-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Blog Entries

I don't like the way you're insinuating that not everything on the series of tubes is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

6. Default

[QUOTE=Tgo01;2122471]Suddenly video evidence isn't sufficient if it's on Twitter?

Okay Mr. No violence happened because only one guy was arrested and there are no signs of violence the next day.

Shit, 1???? Trump had more associates that were trying to flee the country, arrested than that.

Quote Originally Posted by gemstonefella View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Suddenly video evidence isn't sufficient if it's on Twitter?

Shit, 1???? Trump had more associates that were trying to flee the country, arrested than that.

Ever notice how the protesters on the left are portrayed as soy boys, cucks, and fags until its politically convenient to scare the base by calling them anarchist rioters?

https://www.fox9.com/news/police-1-a...ng-trump-rally

Arradondo said some officers were assaulted while trying to keep things under control. He said people threw objects “containing liquid believed to be urine” as well as bottles and rocks at officers. Protesters also struck police horses with sticks.
    But no one assaulted the police!

Also fuck anyone who takes out their frustration because they can't get laid on a police horse.

https://www.americanexperiment.org/2...t8dIKkCZjkp5yw

A crowd of masked 20 something year olds chase down and shove a man in his 50's. But it's not violence because Archigeek didn't see any signs of violence the next day!

Also we have a masked piece of shit attack a Trump supporter from behind, masked Antifa thugs throwing around police barricades, a Trump supporter being bear maced, plus other antics of the "peaceful protestors."

Honestly how hard is it to just say "Yeah that's some pretty fucked up shit and I don't condone it at all"? Why you gotta downplay this shit and pretend it never happened?

Ever notice how the protesters on the left are portrayed as soy boys, cucks, and fags until its politically convenient to scare the base by calling them anarchist rioters?
    The two aren't mutually exclusive. I'm sorry, that was mean of me. Do you know what "mutually exclusive" means?

Blog Entries

Soy boys, cucks and fags can still riot. They just do so in a soy fueled, cuckold and faggoty way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.