Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

The goons in Philadelphia are planning a march in support of the thug who shot 6 police officers a couple days ago.

I'm sure CNN and MSNBC will be all over this.

Antifa mobs attacking people and stealing from them in Portland again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Antifa mobs attacking people and stealing from them in Portland again.
    You could also post in the Rising Right Wing Violence thread about the Proud Boys holding a protest in Portland in order to bait antifa.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You could also post in the Rising Right Wing Violence thread about the Proud Boys holding a protest in Portland in order to bait antifa.
    I don't know if you know this, given that you only read mother jones and shit like that, but Antifa is a terrorist organization. It's just a matter of time until they are designated as such. Running around in masks terrorizing people, like the KKK, should be persecuted.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Just some of Antifa's brutal attacks today in Portland:

https://twitter.com/YAAS_America/sta...21463973539840

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/s...30760815947776

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...58393847173122

That last one there is my favorite. Calling a black police officer an "Uncle Tom" and a "race traitor" for choosing to be a police officer instead of a thug.

But let's keep ignoring this shit and pretend it's them darn Proud Boys causing all of the mayhem because...of....stuff?

Pieces of shit like you are something else.

Pieces of shit like you when Democrats or the left does something bad: But...but it's those darn right wingers who made them do it!

Your arguments are nothing but parodies of headlines from left wing newspapers. Seriously next time a Democrat does something bad and places like Washington Post or NYT actually reports on it take a look at the headline, they won't say "Democrat does something bad" instead they'll phrase it like "Republicans pounce after Democrat does something bad." Making the story about Republicans instead of the piece of shit Democrat that pieces of shit like you defend.

Pull your head out of your ass and do some thinking on your own for once, Back. I'm getting tired of having to explain the simplest of shit to you.

Here are some examples. Remember when VA governor Blackface supported killing babies after they were born? Sounds pretty bad, right? That should be a headline and a news story all by itself, right? Here was the Washington Post's headline: "Republicans seize on liberal positions to paint Democrats as radical."

How about AOC's initial release of her dumb Green New Deal? You know the plan that included shit like getting rid of airplanes, tearing down all buildings in the US and rebuilding them to be more efficient, and of course providing a living wage to those unwilling to work? What a doozy! Surely the media could run a dozen articles about what a failure that was. Here was the NYT's headline: "Ocasio-Cortez Team Flubs a Green New Deal Summary, and Republicans Pounce."

You're shit, Back. Your politics are shit. Your ideals are shit. Your thoughts are shit. You are a shit person. Period.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-18-2019 at 01:54 AM.

Blog Entries

1984Back: Protests = right wing violence.

Soon we will be hearing the horror story about the capitalists and their top hats. Oh, wait. That's the story we have been hearing for 10 years now from people that never managed to make it past burger flipper.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Pieces of shit like you are something else.

Pieces of shit like you when Democrats or the left does something bad: But...but it's those darn right wingers who made them do it!

Your arguments are nothing but parodies of headlines from left wing newspapers. Seriously next time a Democrat does something bad and places like Washington Post or NYT actually reports on it take a look at the headline, they won't say "Democrat does something bad" instead they'll phrase it like "Republicans pounce after Democrat does something bad." Making the story about Republicans instead of the piece of shit Democrat that pieces of shit like you defend.

Pull your head out of your ass and do some thinking on your own for once, Back. I'm getting tired of having to explain the simplest of shit to you.

Here are some examples. Remember when VA governor Blackface supported killing babies after they were born? Sounds pretty bad, right? That should be a headline and a news story all by itself, right? Here was the Washington Post's headline: "Republicans seize on liberal positions to paint Democrats as radical."

How about AOC's initial release of her dumb Green New Deal? You know the plan that included shit like getting rid of airplanes, tearing down all buildings in the US and rebuilding them to be more efficient, and of course providing a living wage to those unwilling to work? What a doozy! Surely the media could run a dozen articles about what a failure that was. Here was the NYT's headline: "Ocasio-Cortez Team Flubs a Green New Deal Summary, and Republicans Pounce."

You're shit, Back. Your politics are shit. Your ideals are shit. Your thoughts are shit. You are a shit person. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Hey it's that other person who defends racists. Back was feeling lonely without ya.

Blog Entries

Hey it's that other person who defends racists. Back was feeling lonely without ya.
    I do?

I never even post in these threads because so I'd love to hear this one.

How's your manifesto coming along?
    Last edited by Some Rogue; 08-18-2019 at 04:35 AM.