Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Default Rising left wing violence

Dayton shooting: What we know about Connor Betts' politics

I especially love this sentence:

He voted in multiple Democratric primaries. President Trump said he had supported Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and antifa, a militant group that protests far-right ideology.
    Just look how low our media have become.

They don't refer to Antifa as a violent left wing group, they refer to it as a group that "protests far-right ideology."

Can you imagine if they referred to the KKK as a group that "protests interracial marriage laws."

Blog Entries

Dude came off way more nuts than they usually do too. Had a rape and murder book.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    They don't refer to Antifa as a violent left wing group, they refer to it as a group that "protests far-right ideology."
    I'm sure we could find exceptions but in general that is accurate by all accounts. Reports are that the group only exists to counter white supremacist violence which is considered by most people a far-right fascist ideology.

The KKK called for outright public murder of innocent people. Quite a difference.

And no I don't condone antifa's violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm sure we could find exceptions but in general that is accurate by all accounts. Reports are that the group only exists to counter white supremacist violence which is considered by most people a far-right fascist ideology.

The KKK called for outright public murder of innocent people. Quite a difference.

You did before when you literally said that "Antifa means Anti-fascist" and therefore can't be a terrorist group
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The Ohio shooter aligned with Antifa and murdered 9 people and injured dozens others. And here's a non-shocker: his targets weren't "white supremacists."

Oh yeah, let's not forget Antifa attacked a gay Asian reporter and put him in the hospital because he dared to record their evil doings.

But you're a good liberal stooge so when the facts don't align with your views...you just ignore the facts! Gays thrown under the bus, Asians thrown under the bus, just throw everyone under the bus you claim to care about as long as it makes a violent left wing terror group look good and their targets are just bad guys.

You are so pathetic you don't deserve to live in this great country of ours. Move to Venezuela where you belong.

I literally just posted that I do not condone antifa's violence. I never have.

Blog Entries

The KKK (a democrat founded terrorist organization) called for outright public murder of innocent people. Quite a difference.

Fixed for historical accuracy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I literally just posted that I do not condone antifa's violence. I never have.
    My post has nothing to do with you condoning Antifa's violence or not.

You said Antifa exists solely "to counter white supremacist violence." You are flat out wrong. You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried. Maybe it's time to cancel your subscription to the NYT because clearly it is rotting your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    My post has nothing to do with you condoning Antifa's violence or not.

You said Antifa exists solely "to counter white supremacist violence." You are flat out wrong. You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried. Maybe it's time to cancel your subscription to the NYT because clearly it is rotting your brain.
    #1) You know he COULD be more wrong if he tried. Apologize to him for quantifing his level of stupidity. It's infinite.
    #2) He only uses free sources to get his marching orders. Daily Beast, motherjones and moveon.org
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    #1) You know he COULD be more wrong if he tried. Apologize to him for quantifing his level of stupidity. It's infinite.
    True, my mistake. I have faith in you that you could be more wrong and more dumb, Back.